Rewards for each Raid Phase.

Aniema
602 posts Member
I hope the devs look into a fix for damage and raid rewards. The way it works now once a
Tier 6 raid is started, not even half of the guild participates for phase one. The ones that do don't do as much damage like in phase 2. They wait phase one out until it's almost reset time. By that time Phase 2 starts so they do it. Raid characters reset and they do it again, doubling their damage. The people that did phase one are automatically at the bottom of the rewards rank.

Joining another guild or starting your own doesn't fix the problem cause it's still there. I know the mechanics and characters needed to do phase one but it doesn't change the fact that.........phase 2 damage is a lot higher than phase one despite what characters you use.

I think one fix that everyone would agree with is maybe the devs should base rewards on the participation for "each phase". That would give more of an incentive to contribute for each phase instead of just racking up damage points by doing phase 2 twice.

I like this game a lot. And I like being in a guild and raids, but at the moment I can't help but feel resentment towards that same people that do this every two days. It makes me not even want to be in a guild.

So giving good rewards per phase instead of basing it off of the total amount of damage done could be a possible solution. I'd like to hear other people's thoughts about this and hear if they have so solutions that would help benefit everyone in a guild. And please no "join another guild,talk with guild members or start your own guild" advice cause that honestly does not fix the current problem.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    The problem is your unscrupulous guildies.

Also, if nobody participates in phase 1, this behaviour will stop.
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Except for the people who have the right characters for the fight who can do more damage during the first phase then during the other phases..phase 1 tier 6 is by far our slowest phase as well but getting faster as more of us have characters that can clear buffs and cleanse debuffs.

O
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    that could be fixed by adding say 10% bonus for phase 1 so the ppl who did phase 1 would get extra score ,what i would like to see is that they calculate in to the total raid score the weekly guild participation for guild bank coins and guild currency earned not just dps
    so the ppl who made the raid happend but dont have best toons due to lvl, FTP ect get a chance for a good score to
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    make rewards the same for all guild members = problem solved.