10 omegas left...who gets them?

Remorhaz
149 posts Member
I'm level 78 so omegas dailies are a few weeks away. rey seems like the obvious answer but reducing the CD on Phasmas victory march and daka's heal also seem quite appealing since both routinely swing arena battles I'm losing into wins.

Any other interesting omega abilities I should be aware of ? (Already have 5s and Daka's basics)

Replies

• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    QGJ basic is really good for raids, his assist one has potential too, 20% health recovery is nice (although random) again useful for raids,
    Otherwise Rey is nice but if you use RG a 100% uptime on defence up for your team is not to be overlooked
  • If you have Fives, his is the biggest return for the investment. Nearly a 100% increase in damage (at least above 50% increase anyway.) Hoth Rebel Scout's basic is a big deal if you use him. Saving for Phasma's Fullsaide when you first get to 80 would be sweet. Same with GS' unique ability.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    If you have them, Fives and Daka basics are da bomb with Omegas.

(Unless you're on my shard, then definitely give them to CUP and Ugnaught)
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    I would do victory March. Not the daka heal though. I find that not using dakas basic to try and rez is counterproductive. Unless the person I'm attacking is already stunned
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Fives and Daka get the biggest bang for their buck.

I spent my first 10 on QGJ and IG-86 basic. I will be spending my next 5 on IG-86's special. Then I'm going to give it a bunch of furnaces and crap. Because when Rey gets nerfed in another week or two it'll be time to Droid up.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    I recommend QGJ basic, he has great potency and get his turn meter reduction even on heroic raids. Rey is also great and I don't believe she will be nerfed in the near future since she is not OP, she can be dealt with like pretty much every other toon, ignoring her makes her dangerous though.

Should you have Leia her special is great as well, but I also think victory march could be useful.

Eventually you'll have to decide who you run in arena and omega their abilities.
  • Ugnaught "Droid Experts" - #justsayin
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Thanks for all the responses. I hadn't considered qui gon because I'm still leveling and starring him. The hoth rebel scout is some hipster shizz. I'm intrigued but unfortately he is still @ 3 stars.