We need TM down back

RU486
1686 posts Member
We have players that give TM up it only make sense that there should be counter players that give TM down, especially if you want the game to be balance like you say.

I know it was a supposedly "bug" and a negative buff that was supposed to be resisted but you have made a good amount of useful players now useless since this was their specialty.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    "Able to be resisted" is different than "no longer works".
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    RU486 wrote: »
    We have players that give TM up it only make sense that there should be counter players that give TM down, especially if you want the game to be balance like you say.

I know it was a supposedly "bug" and a negative buff that was supposed to be resisted but you have made a good amount of useful players now useless since this was their specialty.

+1
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    No I'm okay
  • Timitock wrote: »

Not in the case of toons like Magmatrooper. "Able to be resisted" for him means "resisted every time" which means..."no longer works."
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Timitock wrote: »

Not in the case of toons like Magmatrooper. "Able to be resisted" for him means "resisted every time" which means..."no longer works."

No, its still a large exaggeration... and WAI, by the way...

Do you have the magmatrooper? Because he literally does not work. His potency is at 7% until gear 10.

Do you have the magmatrooper? Because he literally does not work. His potency is at 7% until gear 10.

Don't give it attention.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member

He is a new character.

They made his stats that way deliberately.

They have proven, to me at least, that they have a plan.

This seems to be part of it.
  • RU486 wrote: »

This needs more attention. I'm surprised it wasn't a bigger issue right when the change was made.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Poe isn't even a threat anymore. I resist his turn meter reduction and with Dooku lead I gain power up. Hilarious!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    Poe isn't even a threat anymore. I resist his turn meter reduction and with Dooku lead I gain power up. Hilarious!

Have you tried using him as leader? He grants Potency that might help.
  • JbizzyG wrote: »
    Does dooku give offense up for resisting effects? I thought it was just resisting damage