tank challenge reward

So I have been mindlesssly doing the last level of this for a month or so. I realized today that the droid caller gear needs components from the previous level of the tank challenge which is not a reward in the highest level. Makes no sense

Replies

• Lol
  • int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member
    The tank challenge rewards are useless (extra dumb because the tank challenge is the most annoying of them all)...I've stopped doing it entirely
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Yep, we get windblowers and stuff we need from the other 2.
    Amazes me why tank challenge is so useless. Got 800 gearpieces which I will never use most likely.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Yeap, the reward is useless to the time you get to the level, and even have the gear that none (absolutely NONE) character can use. It is real challenge to get what is it for...
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Same here, after weeks of doing last level, i switched back to the previous one cuz i needed previous items... that's stupid...
  • Once more levels unlock you'd be amazed how quickly you will drain a strage of hundreds of purples. I had 400+ Mk3 Sensor Arraus. Soon after the level cap raise I had none. And still need hundreds just for currently relevant characters.