I'm new and addicted! Which purchase is best?

I'm three days in (and lvl 32 lol) and I want to boost my team. So which is better? Assassin droid bundle (4* hk-47/3* ig-88/ig-86 1* and shards/ 15 3*train/ 100k credits/$25) I have ig86 and a ton of train droids I boought. Or do I get 8x chromium pack? I'm not sure how good the pulls are yet, I've only bought two so far.

Is it one of these or is there something else better? Thank u so much for ur advice and opinions

Replies

• Venator_83
    69 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It's completely up to you dude. Don't follow the crowd. Use what works for you
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I may get flamed for this lol but if the Barris pack is still available buy it asap!! She is a huge help in advancing in the PvE side of the game. I would only buy the droid pack if I had quite a bit to spend. On the other hand the best time to invest in chrono cards is when you're new to the game as a lot of those chrono only characters are extremely powerful and will make your gameplay so much more enjoyable.

Also spend some crystals on recharging energy. You will level and gear your toons much faster.
  • That's it @WhipiT ! You're getting flamed now buddy! Lol. Avoid all packs!
  • That's it @WhipiT ! You're getting flamed now buddy! Lol. Avoid all packs!

Right lol!!! I'm one of the few who would rebuy the Barriss pack. I think she will be awesome at 70.
  • I would go droid pack over chromium bundle... At least u know you what you will be getting. With the chromium packs it is just luck. You may get someone good, you may get junk. Plus, I like my droid team.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Yeah, droid bundle is best, HK is strong, The IG's are both great apart from there health. Use them alongside a healer and a taunt'er. I use Poe and Lobot.
  • I would also vote to avoid the Barris and Mace packs. The dark side pack is cheap so why not? The Droid pack features a lot of useful characters and its rather cheap. I wish I had bought it when it was available.
  • Thx much guys! @WhipiT you'll b happy to know I'm spending crystals on energy for pve and PvP. Will be ranked t100 today. It does seem to help move things quicker.

$50 was a tad more than I was thinking of starting with but I might talk myself into over the next 8 days lol.
  • And I appreciate the input @CptCaveman I will sleep on it and decide tomorrow. It does seem good to get the 4* and 3* guaranteed.
  • I bought the early Greedo pack for $5, and the "Force" release pack for $100, and only regret the Greedo pack, although it was extra helpful that first day.

I'd buy more Chromiums (have bought ~100) if I was spending more now, going to wait now to level some more first.
  • I saw this on the galaxy of heroes Reddit. Seems fitting.

qkuPGNU.png
  • I've never gone past bargaining in any mobile game...in one month.

:)
  • That's awesome @Pokebreaker tho it does get me nervous as to what I'm getting into. Just gave up a two year addiction to marvel puzzle quest, where I spent more than I can admit to. Sold the account for $320 so I can reason myself all the way down the pic. :P