New player, need help to setup teams for light/dark/arena.

Hi there. I just start this game and i want ask you few questions. Atm im lvl 31 and this are my characters:
Jawa *** 0/30 Shards
JC *** 0/30
St Han *** 12/30
Kit Fisto ** 5/25
FOTP * 2/15
Hoth Rebel Scout *** 0/30
Talia *** 2/30
Greedo ** 0/25
IG 86 * 2/15
Royal Guard* 11/15
Biggs Darlighter ** 0/25
Chewie *** 2/30
Lobot ***0/30
And rest of this ( ewok scout*, Clone Sergent*, COruscant*, Geonosian Soldier*, Snowtrooper*)
Need 1 more shard to unlock Ahsoka.

Atm on the light side i use Han as leader with jawa, JC, Kit fisto and hoth rebel scout. On dark side
dont have a leader ability and use Talia,Greedo,IG86,FOTP and Royal guard. In arena Han leader with JC,jawa,FOTP and kit fisto. On arena i farm sid, in cantina Luke, on hard i go for JC and luminara. Any suggestion to improve my squads??? Not sure where to spear cantina points, think on Ahsoka but im not sure. Please let me know if i can do something better.

Replies

• Stop wasting energy farming Lumi and Luke shards, use cantina to farm JC go for Lumi once you can start playing GW, start aiming to up your gear first
  • Luke is actually good, decent damage and health. I'd invest in him...but for sure farm Lumi from Galactic Wars once you can. Poe or Old Daka are good options for cantina points for now, depends if you need a tank or not.
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • On light side i have Han and chewie, not sure if i need poe too. Daka is better then Ahsoka?
  • Stop wasting energy farming Lumi and Luke shards, use cantina to farm JC go for Lumi once you can start playing GW, start aiming to up your gear first

Im only lvl 32 now. can't farm JC in cantina.

• The only one you should farm on hard should be dooku otherwise regular energy is better used for farming gear
  • NewHope
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The only one you should farm on hard should be dooku otherwise regular energy is better used for farming gear

really thx for the advise. i should wait my lvl 40 to farm for luminara. i what is so badly :)