Droid team with Vid

Prev13
Barrok
1754 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hey guys,

I have been working on this a lot lately and outside of omega'ing IG88's AOE and 7*ing JE, I think it's pretty much done.

Team: HK 47 lead with Omega, IG 88, IG 86 with assist omega, GG and 5* JE with Droid speed omega.

Tell me what you think:

Edit: Everyone is max gear level.

New link:

https://youtu.be/Tc8W2OFmoY8
Post edited by Barrok on

Replies

• Gutazedo
    78 posts Member
    I think these ARE the droids you were lookin' for!
  • Since grievous doesn't hit for much do you think MagnaGuard will do? You get the hero I get the side kick.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Since grievous doesn't hit for much do you think MagnaGuard will do? You get the hero I get the side kick.

You must not have watched the video... Grievous hits for a ton!

I have a 7* magnaguard but I haven't tried him yet. I think these 4 are better suited.
  • Barrok wrote: »
    Since grievous doesn't hit for much do you think MagnaGuard will do? You get the hero I get the side kick.

Internet sucks saw ten seconds. Downloading it. 7 min to go. Any would MagnaGuard work? He hits right now gear 8 6* for 4.5 on crit. Can only get better. But that was with offence up but then again the ai doesn't target him much.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Barrok wrote: »

Internet sucks saw ten seconds. Downloading it. 7 min to go. Any would MagnaGuard work? He hits right now gear 8 6* for 4.5 on crit. Can only get better. But that was with offence up but then again the ai doesn't target him much.

I can try him later. I dumped pretty much all of my resources (so many guild coins, so many omegas so many furnaces!) into these 4 and JE. I really want to work on Clones or Rebels next, but I could try Mangnaguard and report back. Really have no idea who to take out (i guess GG since he is harder to get for most).

Edit: Sorry for the size of the file. I recorded it on my Galaxy S6 at native rez... the file is 140 mb I think. Also, never used that website before so hopefully it's legit.

I can try him later. I dumped pretty much all of my resources (so many guild coins, so many omegas so many furnaces!) into these 4 and JE. I really want to work on Clones or Rebels next, but I could try Mangnaguard and report back. Really have no idea who to take out (i guess GG since he is harder to get for most).

Edit: Sorry for the size of the file. I recorded it on my Galaxy S6 at native rez... the file is 140 mb I think. Also, never used that website before so hopefully it's legit.

The site worked but when I got there it opened a new tab and said my phone had a virus and beeped like a alarm clock and triggered the vibration. Once I closed it the video worked.
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Can we see one w/out Grevious and instead IG-100?
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Noktarn wrote: »
    Can we see one w/out Grevious and instead IG-100?

I need to work on magna guard. He is 7* and gear 7... and no abilities lol. To be honest my goal in working on this team was to make GG be more than a benchwarmer.
  • That's it I saw it and I M wasting everything for GG. Why? Because I don't like anybody but Droids.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Nice vid! Very effective G10 Grievous there.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Wow it's really cool to see this team not AI controlled - domination! It's also very informative to see how quickly my team goes down -thanks for sharing and including me!

I don't think IG-100 can hit harder than Gevious - although I've never seen a 100 maxed out.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Wow it's really cool to see this team not AI controlled - domination! It's also very informative to see how quickly my team goes down -thanks for sharing and including me!

I don't think IG-100 can hit harder than Gevious - although I've never seen a 100 maxed out.

Thanks, sorry for picking you as the guinea pig :) The other guys were Instinct and I generally don't hit my own... (unless they **** me off in chat ;) ). lol.
    Wow it's really cool to see this team not AI controlled - domination! It's also very informative to see how quickly my team goes down -thanks for sharing and including me!

Thanks, sorry for picking you as the guinea pig :) The other guys were Instinct and I generally don't hit my own... (unless they **** me off in chat ;) ). lol.

LMAO!
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member

The site worked but when I got there it opened a new tab and said my phone had a virus and beeped like a alarm clock and triggered the vibration. Once I closed it the video worked.

+1
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Frommer wrote: »

+1

guess I should stick to youtube?
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Great vid
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Great vid

Thx!
  • Jamespediagame
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    My Droid team is ready. All lv80.
    HK-47:50% turn meter
    88: G10
    GG: 7* G9 (missing 1 gear to G10)
    100 (86): Still cant decided which to use, both G9 and full gear. Tried both.
    JE: G9, low skill, 5*

As far as I can tell you, this team suck at Arena against Rex leads. Both Offense and Defense.
    Maybe when i level them all to G10 will change.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Grevious definitely hits like a bullet train + the no evade/counter puts him over 100. My ig-100 is 7* g9 and one thing i will note is he gets a bit (5%) healthsteal at g9. Not that he hits much harder...still avg just 5k now. Was really hoping 100 would hit harder... :( if thats any help.

Congrats Barrock, you sir are a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks for the vid.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    AVG doesn't like your video. Said it's a threat.

Watched it anyway and it looks pretty cool. I'd probably have to sub Rey or another dps for GG.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Have you tried Dathcha in that team? He won't get the crit TM but still helped by JE so I'm wondering if he's useable here.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • I battled 10 times this morning, and 5/7 times 86 called JE to assist. I am looking at 100 to replace 86...
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Yeah w/o gearing 100 to 10 i cant say 4sho, but id expect his basic to hit about 6k avg since g10 stats are very similar to g9 with the addition of 5%healthsteal...which is cool but if he dont hit hard dont mean anything...look at 88 and nuclear hits+healthsteal
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »
    Have you tried Dathcha in that team? He won't get the crit TM but still helped by JE so I'm wondering if he's useable here.

My dathcha is 4*.the only character that evades me
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    I battled 10 times this morning, and 5/7 times 86 called JE to assist. I am looking at 100 to replace 86...

That happens to often ..but 86 is to strong to remove for me
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    They should just make grevious hit 4 times with his basic >:)
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    They should just make grevious hit 4 times with his basic >:)

Makes sense to me :)
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »

My dathcha is 4*.the only character that evades me

Lol maybe Jawa then? Just curious since JE is supposed to boost Jawas too but there aren't good jawas
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Hey guys,

I have been working on this a lot lately and outside of omega'ing IG88's AOE and 7*ing JE, I think it's pretty much done.

Team: HK 47 lead with Omega, IG 88, IG 86 with assist omega, GG and 5* JE with Droid speed omega.

Tell me what you think:

http://sendvid.com/86y8cu7o

sorry but the video site is generating lot of nasty pop-ups and even crashed my chrome (which has not crashed till now). Would it be possible to upload the video on some other site. Thanks.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    puru wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Tell me what you think:

http://sendvid.com/86y8cu7o

sorry but the video site is generating lot of nasty pop-ups and even crashed my chrome (which has not crashed till now). Would it be possible to upload the video on some other site. Thanks.

I will update it later with a youtube link.