Whales/Dolphins Unite!

Mizo
172 posts Member
edited May 2016
I will no longer play this game if the devs listen to any more cry babies.

Do not Nerf Fives basic attack..

Please join me in this thread in showing your displeasure with nerfing and screwing up chars in general.

Sorry millennials you don't get a trophy for everything especially losing. Get over it and get your own Fives or what ever char you think you can't beat.

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    It was a bug fix more than a nerf and it applies to FTP as well. But I do agree they should give everyone 5 Omega mats
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Stick0014
    120 posts Member
    +1
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    In

Wasted Omegas, regular mats, credits, droids time and MONEY investing in him since he was finally useful, now he goes back on the bench to collect dust.
  • F2P and I have a 7 star fives g9 but luckily I didn't omega him.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Phasma lead + echo + fives = broken game...they had to do something and fives drew the short straw.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Didn't even use omega on him but it is a reason, I have him 7* & level 79, gear IX. Hate when they make a character worse out of no where.

REVERSE THE NERFS!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Alita on
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    it wasn't a nerf, it's a bug fix

you are the cry baby

PS I have fives and think fix is fine
  • Krakens and sharks unite!

Blistering Barnacles and mussels unite!

Prawns, shrimps, krill and other forms of crustaceans unite!

Together we will fight pollution in the oceans, the beaches, the land, the sea and air! We will never surrender!
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Mizo wrote: »
    Sorry millennials you don't get a trophy for everything especially losing. Get over it and get your own Fives or what ever char you think you can't beat.

Funny, the crying baby calling other people crybabies.
    Take your own advice and get over it.

• If they undo it i will be happy if they don't eh just gotta get find a way to make it work.

Not that bad seen worse changes lol but would of preferred them messing with Dooku or Rey over 5s lol.
  • Gen x, Gen y, pre-Gen, gen z , millennium bugs unite!

Together, we will fight all the cry babies and whiners! Tonight , we will take a stand in omega! We will never surrender!
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    People really need to learn the difference between a nerf and a bug fix.
    If a toon was doing something they never intended them to do (EVEN if that was greatly accepted by the general populace) then it's a bug.

Examples: Ventriss healing the whole team instead of just herself. Fives shooting twice on someone who was not slowed.

Yes, people liked these bugs and many thought they should be left in. NO, it was not a nerf.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    Krakens and sharks unite!

Together we will fight pollution in the oceans, the beaches, the land, the sea and air! We will never surrender!

Oysters, clams and cockles!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Sikho wrote: »

Oysters, clams and cockles!

How was cockles not a banned word?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

millennials xD i just love people who use that term

btw, "get over it" is good advice. practice what you preach is also good advice ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

btw, "get over it" is good advice. practice what you preach is also good advice ;)

"My generation was so much better than yours!"
    - Every generation ever
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Sikho wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

"My generation was so much better than yours!"
    - Every generation ever

This is true.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Varlie wrote: »
    People really need to learn the difference between a nerf and a bug fix.
    If a toon was doing something they never intended them to do (EVEN if that was greatly accepted by the general populace) then it's a bug.

Examples: Ventriss healing the whole team instead of just herself. Fives shooting twice on someone who was not slowed.

Yes, people liked these bugs and many thought they should be left in. NO, it was not a nerf.

Yes it was a nerf. He used to act exactly as his skill described. Now fives is bugged because his action and his description do not match.
  • Like Star Trek generations was way better than nemesis , which was way better than searching for Spock and the search for the humpback whales! Let me tell u something, them Klingon ships look way better than them enterprises, u know what I mean?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    +1
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Sucks they took this away from 5s, but very clearly a bug fix. I was hoping they would change the description to match his ability, but instead, they fixed him. Sucks, but it was very clearly a fix.

Time to move on.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    It was not nerfed, justa bug fix!!
    But do agree, they should give everyone 5 omega mats.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Like Star Trek generations was way better than nemesis , which was way better than searching for Spock and the search for the humpback whales! Let me tell u something, them Klingon ships look way better than them enterprises, u know what I mean?

you suck at trolling.
    i made this for you to help:
    zbwv816.jpg

• Harmonica
    541 posts Member

Solid post to name to picture ratio.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • OP sounds like the self entitled crybaby. Not surprised.

When you play the way of a whale, you win or die.
    Or something like that...
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Like Star Trek generations was way better than nemesis , which was way better than searching for Spock and the search for the humpback whales! Let me tell u something, them Klingon ships look way better than them enterprises, u know what I mean?

I liked the humpback one.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Whale+songs.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • The event was free. They gave us the opportunity to upgrade one character, so I don't see them giving that back.

But..people paid money. I payed money. A lot of us did. Will they refund people with free omegas...it's tough to say. Maybe they will but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

My fives is almost 6* and I am farming him at the moment and will continue to farm him despite this
    change/nerf/fix or whatever it is. All I know is that this isn't right. A lot of things they do isn't right. I'm still annoyed that I busted my butt getting a bunch of Jedi to 7* and got yoda the hard way w/o the health equalization trick and the very next day they make the event super easy. Had I known that I wouldn't have wasted time,money and resources on the horrible waste of space called Eeth Koth.

I'm seriously tighting up my wallet and not gonna pump money into this game for a while. I'm sick of the nerfs. I'm sick of the stealth nerfs. I'm sick of all these decisions that they make.

Bad this about all of this...is that no character in this game is safe. They can make all these changes and we can't do anything about. Makes me sick. I don't think I will play for much longer if things keep going the way they are.
  • closing this. if you want to continue discussing the 5's change, please do so in the megathread. do not bring the trolling with you.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/40536/fives-5-17-changes-megathread

This discussion has been closed.