QGJ Bug?

While doing GW this morning I came across something odd several times. With QGJ as leader I would attempt to take out enemy buffs with Humbling Blow and it would dispell the buff but it wouldn't give my whole team offense up. It would either give just QGJ offense up or it would give QGJ & 1 other team member offense up. Anyone else encountered this since the update?

Replies

• lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    Options
    broken for ages and never fixed. yet we get new characters added all the time instead of bug fixes
  • Options
    lunarwolf wrote: »
    broken for ages and never fixed. yet we get new characters added all the time instead of bug fixes

Ages=last update?:-)
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    This has been broken for a while. But let's fix a non broken Fives first! Real bugs have little priority.
    Adjusting toons because it gives $ has a higher priority.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    INB4 "that's reaistable". They still haven't fixed Teebos ability which they said they would, where is unavoidable damage is also supposed to be an unavoidable buff removal
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    QGJ hasn't been broken for me, sure he doesn't give offense up every now and then but more times than not he does
  • Options
    I see it happen more often when removing old Ben and lumi's dodge/evade increase buff.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    INB4 "that's reaistable". They still haven't fixed Teebos ability which they said they would, where is unavoidable damage is also supposed to be an unavoidable buff removal

Yeah start creating your own rules! Lol, crazy...
  • Options
    Same issue. Humbling blow on Dakas offence up (from poggle). She had just received it, and hadn't been hit yet. QGJ with humbling blow removed buff but did not grant offence up. Normally I would chalk it down to the fact that my opponent had been hit once already, which usually effects how the special functions, but i know this was not the case this time. I thought they addressed this last week or the week before.
  • Easybee
    140 posts Member
    Options
    This only just started happening to me. Just this weekend. I'm 0 for 5 humbling blows this gw.