Guild merger?

We currently have a guild but only around 25 are daily active. Most players are level 70+, with a few late 60s so we would be looking for players with similar levels.
We tend to raid at tier 4/5 however if we had a full team we could push higher!

ALL OFFICERS WILL RETAIN STATUS

Message or post here if interested

Replies

• KoaBrazen
    217 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    If you guys get frustrated, Knights of Amaru has 19 open spots, we could make room by cutting a few guys if you are ALL super actives. Every one of our 31 has some level of activity. Our goals and values seem to match well. Add me and keep it in mind. 847484845

Membership details:

Levels 62-69: 8
    Levels 70-78: 23

We're a relaxed and mature group. Thank you.

Geronimo
    Guild Leader
    Knights of Amaru
  • Ironman
    29 posts Member
    Dagobah Alliance 2016 could be interested in a merge. We have several very active and high level players. Only one under level 70 and a total of 25 players. We are starting a tier 6 tomorrow and could be nice with more active players.
    We have one leder (me) and five officers. But I have no problen with more officers, so people can keep their rank.

My ally code is 273-467-747
    kind regards
    Frank
  • KoaBrazen wrote: »
    If you guys get frustrated, Knights of Amaru has 19 open spots, we could make room by cutting a few guys if you are ALL super actives. Every one of our 31 has some level of activity. Our goals and values seem to match well. Add me and keep it in mind. 847484845

Membership details:

Levels 62-69: 8
    Levels 70-78: 23

We're a relaxed and mature group. Thank you.

Geronimo
    Guild Leader
    Knights of Amaru

I'm not sure I like the fact that you'd boot players, for better more active ones.
  • Ironman wrote: »
    Dagobah Alliance 2016 could be interested in a merge. We have several very active and high level players. Only one under level 70 and a total of 25 players. We are starting a tier 6 tomorrow and could be nice with more active players.
    We have one leder (me) and five officers. But I have no problen with more officers, so people can keep their rank.

My ally code is 273-467-747
    kind regards
    Frank

I've added you as an Ally maybe we could do something. Although I was posting to add to our guild as opposed to disbanding and joining you. However I'll speak to the other officers
  • KRIS_1220
    318 posts Member
    Join THE BRITISH KNIGHTS we are all 76 plus currently on 34 members and growing slowly all the time ; )
  • colloff
    79 posts Member
    Hey,

Many Hans Make Light Work would be interested. We're currently 21/50 and we'd be interested in taking everyone who is a daily player. We're on GMT-5 (Eastern) and we're looking to start on T5.

We use discord and have a channel up. We also like to use swgoh.gg to help everyone see each other's collections.

If you'd like to talk about a full merger, just let me know.
  • Hey guys thanks for getting in touch. To update, we're currently sitting on 35 active players and are looking for members to join. Most level 70+ with a few late 60s