Mace Windu

Has anyone found a use for him? It seems he is almost worthless right now. The most powerful force-user of his era is barely more useful than the Jedi Knight Guardian.

Replies

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    Might be useful in all Jedi team, doubtful though everyone else is better in every way
  • Tank challenge :)
  • I'd expect a buff for Mace during the January update. But currently, no, he has no uses at all. He sucks.
  • I'd expect a buff for Mace during the January update. But currently, no, he has no uses at all. He sucks.

Mace is supposed to be the pinnacle of duelists. And Vapaad is supposed to feed off the enjoyment of battle. His abilities should match this piece of lore.

He should have more offense and health for each living sith enemy. And he should gain offense up for two turns when ever an enemy is defeated.

His attack should create a debuff on the enemy and when he attacks a character with that debuff they take extra damage (shatter point).

His leadership skill should increase the tenacity of his allies.

• nubsors wrote: »
    I'd expect a buff for Mace during the January update. But currently, no, he has no uses at all. He sucks.

Mace is supposed to be the pinnacle of duelists. And Vapaad is supposed to feed off the enjoyment of battle. His abilities should match this piece of lore.

He should have more offense and health for each living sith enemy. And he should gain offense up for two turns when ever an enemy is defeated.

His attack should create a debuff on the enemy and when he attacks a character with that debuff they take extra damage (shatter point).

Then all the posts would be ""omg nerf mace windu"

• It must be a race thing.....
  • shampoo wrote: »
    nubsors wrote: »
    I'd expect a buff for Mace during the January update. But currently, no, he has no uses at all. He sucks.

Then all the posts would be ""omg nerf mace windu"

Make him slow.
  • I think they should make mace's special an aoe. This will completely dismantle a poggle team, and make poggle useless.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • I think they should make mace's special an aoe. This will completely dismantle a poggle team, and make poggle useless.

That would be awesome not only against poggle teams, but also Phasma and Leia.