Why PC gamers annoy me? (Do you have the same problem?)

My problem with PC gamers is that SOME PC gamers are very annoying and obnoxious, and will refuse to back down no matter what. and I have played on a computer (my laptop) so I know the benefits of a computer, but its the gamers that annoy me, for example I have a HP Envy laptop with 8GB of RAM and its ok it runs games and its all around ok but my friend who is a hard-core PC gamer keeps on saying "You're laptop is so bad it cant even run GTA V in 60 fps and 1080p (Just an over the top example, though it wouldn't surprise me if he said it) and it really annoys me and he wont stop going on about how much better the PC is and yeah of course his £1000 gaming computer is going to make my one look crap, but here is the one thing they just cannot understand...

... ITS JUST A GAME ENJOY IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHAT YOU PLAY IT ON!

Does anyone have the same problem?

Replies

• jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    My problem with console people is SOME are annoying.

Pretty sure that's just the standard ratio for everyone. SOME people are annoying.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • iboneKnaWibO
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    My problem with PC gamers is that SOME PC gamers are very annoying and obnoxious, and will refuse to back down no matter what. and I have played on a computer (my laptop) so I know the benefits of a computer, but its the gamers that annoy me, for example I have a HP Envy laptop with 8GB of RAM and its ok it runs games and its all around ok but my friend who is a hard-core PC gamer keeps on saying "You're laptop is so bad it cant even run GTA V in 60 fps and 1080p (Just an over the top example, though it wouldn't surprise me if he said it) and it really annoys me and he wont stop going on about how much better the PC is and yeah of course his £1000 gaming computer is going to make my one look crap, but here is the one thing they just cannot understand...

... ITS JUST A GAME ENJOY IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHAT YOU PLAY IT ON!

Does anyone have the same problem?

Unfortunately, you have encountered one of the chosen PC master race. A lowly console peasant, and/or underpowered laptop merchant class could never comprehend the gloriousness that is the PC master race.

All joking aside PC gamers can be silly about that. I'm a PC gamer and I also own a ps4. When I started playing my ps4 my PC gamer bros gave me a ton of crap. They say that stuff because they have attached their own self worth to the system their playing. It's like truck owners, Dodge Ford and Chevy. They think there's is the best and the others suck.

It's called being an elitist and the PC master race are the blue bloods of video games. It's silly but people do it.

Just ignore him.
  • WiiU Master Race!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    WiiU Master Race!

Lol. Nothing collects dust better than my wiiu.

But yeah some people are annoying in all walks of life
  • It's funny how many pc gamers love to boast about their "rig." With console gamers, the only boasting would be with either the controllers and/or headset. The consoles are primarily the same.
  • But primarily consoles are the same with subtle differences and spec variations, I like PC its just the gamers that can get on my nerves and yes WII U master race xD
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    EchoDelta wrote: »
    It's funny how many pc gamers love to boast about their "rig." With console gamers, the only boasting would be with either the controllers and/or headset. The consoles are primarily the same.

Star Wars PS4 console master race reporting in.

Star-Wars-Battlefront-PS4Console-v2.png
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • @cosmicturtle333 Epic, awesome and ... cosmetic
  • EchoDelta wrote: »
    It's funny how many pc gamers love to boast about their "rig." With console gamers, the only boasting would be with either the controllers and/or headset. The consoles are primarily the same.

Star Wars PS4 console master race reporting in.

Star-Wars-Battlefront-PS4Console-v2.png

Got the same package from Amazon. My kids love it.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • AzurAzai
    38 posts Member
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    My problem with console people is SOME are annoying.

Pretty sure that's just the standard ratio for everyone. SOME people are annoying.

Spot the PC Gamer ^