F2P on a young server here. Any suggestions on how to move that #1 guy out of his spot? lol

Tommy_Wan_Keropi
9 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi, everyone. Based on my screenies, you will see that we are in a young server (This is my day 14 in the game). #2 down has moved everyday during cutoff time except for #1 due to his overwhelming advantage powerwise. I think the best chance of beating him is a multi-attack team comp. what combination do you suggest at this point in the game? Thank you!

(i'll have to update screenies later. i was taken down to rank 5 and can't see rank 1 which should have around 18k teampower by now)

[img][/img]2wd0u3n.png

[img][/img]2utq33p.png

Replies

• It looks like he spends loads of money on packs if he has a 7* Qui, he is most likely running a speed Jedi team which can be hard to deal with. A suggestion is to maybe try and use teams with anti-Jedi characters that you have (Darth Maul, Darth Sid, Hk-47, etc.).

Even with these anti-Jedi characters, it's still likely that you will lose until you can star up and gear up those characters.
  • Yeah, I fought him once and I was barely able to muster any turns. He had the jedi guardian, consular, princess leia and one more which I forgot. He's the only guy I've seen with 7* toon(s). Oh well. This is how I survived the game so far without spending so I guess I'll have to be happy that I get free crystals.

O.T. Is admiral ackbar good? After getting a 4* sid from arena shipments, I started investing on his shards. Or should I get back to getting Sid to 5*? Thanks!
  • Ackbar is good to bring along if you know you're going to get alot of negative effects. (Vader, sid etc...) Knowing your enemy is half the battle
  • I see. Well I am just 25/80 shards with regards to Ackbar so I think I'll figure it out when I get there. Also, is my Defense going to be the last offensive team I used in an arena battle?
  • Whatever you used last to attack is also what people will be seeing when they attack you
  • Awesome. Thanks, Darkness!