Guild recruiting or merge

Crittik
105 posts Member
Wormhole Warriors is recruiting all lvls. We are 32/50 right now. Layed back but active every day. Doing tier 3 raids right now till we get more high level people. Any guilds reading this, know that we are thinking about merging with the right guild.
May the Force be with you.

Replies

• Hey, we've got about 15 active guys right now... you looking to have clans come to you? or you willing to merge with us?

Lead is super active, but doesn't want to give up on the clan. Let me know if you have any interest in merging together.

LIT SHARD FAM
  • Crittik
    105 posts Member
    Let me talk to my leader. Im an officer but was asked to post about a merger.
  • Sent you a private message.
  • Abakin
    13 posts Member
    We have 11 spots in our guild, we do t5 and t6 regularly, all good players
  • We have exactly 15 spots left open in our friendly and active guild, seeking T5 ready players to join the fam. We currently kill T5 twice per week, sometimes thrice. We want to merge with a small active guild who have the passion but lack the numbers ;)

If we were full we could do 3-4 T5 per week and everyone would be ready for T6 that much sooner... Interested?

Ally code: 464-935-128
    Line ID: ghostfeather

We're a laid back but active team, mostly L70+ but also a few tiddlers we're nurturing. We don't insist on 600 daily energy but most hit it anyway due to cantina refreshes for their farming. Line app is essential, as we only use in game chat for guild announcements and message of the day type stuff...
  • Crittik
    105 posts Member
    Thank you all for your replies. We have found a family and a place to call home.

May the Force be with you.