Obiwan and Vader Synergy

having obi's debuffs with sidious's debuffs, and vader's debuffs would allow vader to one shot anyone...

however by having 2 4* characters on my team, it limits my power level by at least 1000.

is the synergy between obiwan and vader worth it?

with less power, my team would be attacked more often and have a higher chance to be deranked.

btw current team is:
leader: 5* sidious
5* poggle
6* luminara
5* jedi consular
4* vader

i have 4* obiwan on the side for now.

im also going to replace someone with ig88
and im considering adding poe and/or phasma into the team as well

any input would be great!

Replies

• Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Once people get Poe leveled up you will see lots of teams with him. Aoe expose is crazy
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    You think the higher tenacity levels though will stifle that?

I meant with character level increasing to 70
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Tak wrote: »
    You think the higher tenacity levels though will stifle that?

I meant with character level increasing to 70

You don't need higher, levels, there are characters with leadership abilities that increase your tenacity... Kit Fisto, Aalya and Luke.. Luke is the only farmable one though :(
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • As tenacity goes up so should potency as well. Just have to wait and see whats in Poe's repertoire as far as gear lvl70 gear upgrades.
  • HK will be a great addition to a debuff team. 3 debuffs in one turn as well
  • ObiWang wrote: »
    HK will be a great addition to a debuff team. 3 debuffs in one turn as well

Wait hold on that wouldn't stack with ObiWan. Never mind it would only be 2 debuffs...