Daily log in at certain times for free energy.

Bill
53 posts Member
edited January 2016
Is it possible to give free Energy throughout the day at certain times just for logging in? I know ya gotta make money to survive but giving out free energy throughout the day would have a really positive effect on lots of players who can't afford to spend a lot of money. Maybe give 30 free stam every 8 hours.

Replies

• Bill wrote: »
    Is it possible to give free Energy throughout the day at certain times just for logging in? I know ya gotta make money to survive but giving out free energy throughout the day would have a really positive effect on lots of players who can't afford to spend a lot of money. Maybe give 30 free stam every 8 hours.

Pretty good idea. Many games do this
  • Stay in the top 1000 in arena and you get a free refresh every day. Do all the dailys, and you get another refresh. I think they are very generous as it is with giving away crystals as it is. Giving away energy would be nice, but it would probably be simpler to reduce the energy gain by a minute. Either way, I don't see it happening.
  • Bill
    53 posts Member
    There generous to a degree but free energy is still beneficial to everyone. And I'm 2nd rank on my server in arena. Can't get first cause the other guy is a millionaire.