Omega Restriction - (Devs please help :))

Goosy
173 posts Member
edited May 2016
Dear all,

not sure if you are allowed to put Devs in the **** but anyway can I ask for clarification with regard to the Omega Event?

Will it be again Character restricted like last time? In that case I can never do Sa/ Sun ones if it is based on last time as I don't have three of those chars :(

@EA_Jesse

thanks
Goosey

Replies

• I don't remember seeing these events. Last time it was weird random characters available for the events. One can only assume that it's Rebels vs Bespin (Empire) and maybe Scoundrels vs Corusant (Clones). Any other guesses welcome.

eafqTR8.jpg

w7TVV11.jpg
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Since they increased the difficulty, there may be zero character restrictions besides star rarity, level or LS/DS. However, the rewards are the exact same as last time and the pics look similar, so there's a good chance of restrictions. I can invision a 10K+ post nerf thread this weekend if the requirements are much higher than last time or if it's like the recent Yoda event pre nerf. We can only speculate at this point.
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    First omegas were über easy. I think they will probably go über hard and balance it the weekend after this weekend. Maybe...
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Let's see :)