Who is good? Teebo, Biggs, other?

WXcvpOC.png

ASBzgFm.png

pdAH9qR.png

KHlEVLG.png

YFCHETM.png

LBB0b9I.png

Replies

• I've heard good things about Teebo and hopefully someday the Biggs "ship synergy" will happen.
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    I would go for Teebo. His leader ability in combination with his basic attack makes him a great TM removal character which is very nice in the raid. Ewoks in general are nice in the raid. He also make Tank challenge much easier by preventing Mace from getting turns because of the TM removal.

From the other characters I only have experience with Magmatrooper. I would strongly advice not to get him. I have him 7* because I hoped we would be awesome but he is a big disappointment
  • Bummer on Magnatrooper. I'd like an Empire team but, no trooper healer like the ones we battle.

Ewoks for sure on raids. Need to farm like crazy on those guys.
  • Tusken raider is a great hitter. He calls assisits on his special, and his basic can remove turn meter. He's technically an attacker, but have tank sized hit points. He's been in my Gw a squad and bouncing in and out of my arena squad for a while now.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • @HeroOfCanton
    Can you post a Tusken screenshot?
  • I'm bad with links so may take a couple tries
    Q9wbcfI.jpg
    This should work
  • It doesn't matter tbh, you'll have them all maxed before they add another. I started GW in Feb and I already have most of them.

But my recommendation is Teebo or Cad Babe.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
    bCxCdiI.png
    Bo34uaJ.png
    upCNLdR.png
  • Aha finally got it right
  • Teebo for raids sure, but generally I'd go cad bane, great addition to GW shipments, he has really good attack and stun, good all round character.
  • @HeroOfCanton, thanks! Only level 73 and rockin 6799 power! Is it easy to gear up Tusken? Or does he need "unobtainable/überhardfarmable" gear?
  • For the most part, he's really easy to gear. The hard part in getting him to 9 was the brown glue gun looking things. Farmable gear but a pain in the rear. I can still fill a couple spots in 9 too with stuff like stun cuffs too, just haven't gotten around to it.
  • HeroOfCanton
    447 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    This is the pain one. It is farmable in nodes, just takes a long time. Needs one to get to nine, I'm working on one he can equip at level nine as well right now.

m98SaE9.png
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Teebo is surprisingly good. Particularly if you have any other ewoks.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Teebo for sure.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Be on the lookout for Cad. He's definitely a dark horse in scoundrels team.
    Some small buffs could bring him to fotm.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Except teebo in higher tier raids becomes much less effective
  • I am in a similar situation...

Tusken Raider is your man. Easiest to gear by a decent margin. Cad Bane requires a few more pieces of raid only gear.

• Aha finally got it right

Do you use him in the raid? Mines only gear 7 and his turn meter reduction never works. Does he get a potency buff on higher gear?