Stormtrooper

Gank_Killer
1817 posts Member
Ok, so Stormtrooper smells like water-trash. But I can't help but be curious about his damage output. On his basic, he gets +130% max damage when maxed. Savage gets a +30% damage on his level 8 basic and turns him into a monster. Does anyone have a maxed out Stormtrooper with at least level 7 basic (seriously doubt anyone has used Omegas on this guy)? I really want to know what his damage looks like.

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    I have a gear 9, 7 star, level 79 all level 7 abilities Stormtrooper. I've seen his basic hot for 8k, but mostly hit for 2k. Still, he's a tank to the possibility that he can have a big hit is appealing. Omega is +30% max -10% min.

Although for a tank (and a taunting tank!) he sure is squishy.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Dammit I was recording my empire team with lvl 77 stormtrooper gear 8 lvl 7 abilities but it did not save properly xD.

Stormtrooper hit for 4k the first 2 times, then hit for 1.5k the next 3 times.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    hmm, still sounds like it's just too unpredictable for any kind of DPS, and too puny to really function as a tank.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Even if stormtrooper got the high end of his damage evry single time, he still would be terrible, he contributes absolutely nothing. To get away with only doing 4k you need to contribute something else like debuffing, sure he can taunt but he has such low hp that no one cares.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Akster wrote: »
    Even if stormtrooper got the high end of his damage evry single time, he still would be terrible, he contributes absolutely nothing. To get away with only doing 4k you need to contribute something else like debuffing, sure he can taunt but he has such low hp that no one cares.

4k is not his high end.

He removes turn meter when damaged while taunting.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    My Stormtrooper is maxed g9 as well and the 2k to 8k range is absolutely accurate. He definitely needs some love (buff) to be viable in arena. The turnmeter steal when damaged is 10 percent I hardly even noticed any difference in enemy tm when he gets hit. All he needs to compete is a kit similar to Stormtrooper Han as of right now he's the worst tank in the game. That's just my opinion though, I'm building full empire team for fun that's only reason I have him.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Thanks for everyones input.