I'm not allowed to use my B-squad

Kopfschuss
653 posts Member
edited May 2016
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could use your level 60 purple geared characters? Every day my 500k credits gets "suctioned" into my top characters, while my 250/65 purple characters sit around waiting for credits. I never knew credits would be more scarce than shards! Bring back the REAL credit event. This new one is a waste of coding.

*edit* apparently the action of a vacuum is banned from the forums.

Replies

• Yea I had to put my other squads on the back burner after I started dropping into the 2,3,400's. Everything I have has to go to my Arena team for those rewards now to stay under 25. They were fun for GW. Hopefully they don't raise the level cap so once I hit 80 I can go back to working on them.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Yea its a real dissapointment collecting all of those character shards but not having enough to promote or level them. The real grind is credits, not character shards lol.
  • AdamW wrote: »
    Yea its a real dissapointment collecting all of those character shards but not having enough to promote or level them. The real grind is credits, not character shards lol.

I've stopped buying Chromiums because I'd be upset if I had to level up a new character!
  • Instead of chromiums, spend on credit packs. - EA

But in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure it's WAI and this is exactly what you're supposed to do if you want quick credits. Otherwise, just wait for 80 and when you max out your main squad you can start leveling up side squads
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    It the whole cost of leveling. 1-70 (2.4 mil) costs pretty much the same as leveling 71-80 (2.2 mil) and we still get the same 300 credits from bronze packs we did when 60 was the cap.

We are gated by shards, ability mats, gear and credits. We should get a break on one of those character enhancements and to me, credits seems like the logical player friendly resource they could afford to increase in player gain.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Plenty of credits for me, simply holding back on leveling primary until i unlock new skill/gear. The gear is the holdup.

Once i hit 78 and 80, i am sure that will change.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Actually, since credits are universal, that is the obvious resource to be stingy on. If credits werent a weak link, you could just take them out of the game.

Shards are the most specific. Gear second. Mats and credits universal, but with credits being needed for everything. No way they can make credits the least of the speed bumps.
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Instead of chromiums, spend on credit packs. - EA

But in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure it's WAI and this is exactly what you're supposed to do if you want quick credits. Otherwise, just wait for 80 and when you max out your main squad you can start leveling up side squads

The issue with maxing out your roster and not wasting credits on side projects is that your main arena will be far higher in net power compared to your b team as you won't have the unobtainable gear to level them.

This is a huge issue in GW as it has been proven, multiple times in fact, that some GW teams(if not all) are drawn from arena squads. Now if your main squad is at gear 9/10 and roughly 36-39k power, what kind of opponents do you think you will get? At later nodes you will be facing 30k-39k power teams. These teams are drawn from arena so what kind of teams do you think you will be facing on consecutive nodes?.old ben leads, max rey, max leia, dooku leads, max rex, fives, Rg, gs, qgj, sun fac, echo, aa, sthan , aayla, fisto etc at gear 9/10.
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    AdamW wrote: »

+1
    I currently have 5 toons with 100+ shards waiting for me to find 5 mil credits to promote them to the 7th star. They've been sitting like that for a month because every time I get credits, I have to use them on my A Team...sigh. Cmon CG, give us more credit opportunities...
  • M31Andro wrote: »
    AdamW wrote: »

+1
    I currently have 5 toons with 100+ shards waiting for me to find 5 mil credits to promote them to the 7th star. They've been sitting like that for a month because every time I get credits, I have to use them on my A Team...sigh. Cmon CG, give us more credit opportunities...

This...so this...
  • OwexBaill
    188 posts Member
    If they just hold back with another level cap increase, I just hope things will change as soon as I hit 80...
  • Wouldn't it be awesome if you could use your level 60 purple geared characters?

You can, in:
    Raids
    Galactic War
    Challenges
    Events
    Cantina Battles
    Light Side Battles
    Dark Side battles

Arena isn't the only thing that matters.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Wouldn't it be awesome if you could use your level 60 purple geared characters?

You can, in:
    Raids
    Galactic War
    Challenges
    Events
    Cantina Battles
    Light Side Battles
    Dark Side battles

+1
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    Use your C & B teams first.
    Use your A team when your reach node 8 or 9.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • I feel your pain, I also have several toons that can be taken to 7 stars or leveled up. I think that after being lvl 80 for a month it will even out a bit, but hopefully they won't raise the cap again too soon, that's what eats the most credits!
    Of course it would be nice with another credit income, but I don't think that will happen though. Buy credits packs or have patience..
  • Wouldn't it be awesome if you could use your level 60 purple geared characters?

You can, in:
    Raids
    Galactic War
    Challenges
    Events
    Cantina Battles
    Light Side Battles
    Dark Side battles

False.
    Raids require stars
    GW require stars at my tuning
    Challenges are auto-played and no fun
    Events are overpriced and never played
    Cantina is simmed and no fun
    L/D battles are simmed and no fun