Guardians of Order- raids t5, level 70+ req for new members, active but easy going group

KelEl85
158 posts Member
edited June 2016
Guardians of Order currently has spots for a few more players after clearing out some inactives. We are a friendly guild-no egos here! Just a great group of people who work together to get stuff done!

The current minimum requirement for new players is LEVEL 70, which is bendable if you are a higher level player but you come as a package deal with some lower level friends, or if you are a bit below 70 but are really active and making rapid progress. The idea is to keep the guild as a whole progressing towards being able to regularly complete heroic tier 7 in raids. But for now we have players ranging from 60s-80. The majority of the guild though is 70+.

A few additional details:
The guild payout time is BST (UK), but we've got members from the US also, so we try to schedule our raids so it's most convenient for all.

We require a minimum of 2000 coins a week from each member. Daily activity, though encouraged, is not required. If you miss a day once in a while, we won't kick you. If you miss several days without letting us know of special circumstances (vacation, had a baby, etc) you may be kicked but will always be welcome back if you get active again.

We start raids about every other day depending on guild currency. Right now we are doing T5s and finish them shortly after 1 refresh. We are working on moving towards T6s regularly.

If you have any questions please PM me for details.

My ally code is: 776-532-913 IGN KelEl Katarn
If you friend me without posting here or PMing me and I reject you, resend the request so that I know you are looking to join and not just someone on my ladder sending a friend request.
Post edited by KelEl85 on

Replies