• Options
    O man that sucks hope my guild doesn't do that. Definitely needs a fix
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    No

^^^

You have no idea the problems your fix would cause. No way!
  • Options
    I have suggested this myself. It would fix all of the problems, as no one would hold off, as doing phase 1 would be just as good as doing any of the other phases. The most negative would be people just fighting the two guys and ignoring the captain so that the raid can be extended in time, but I doubt that this would really happen. Not much of a gain or benefit to do so.
  • VOIDIAT
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Y
    Post edited by VOIDIAT on
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Surprise ending: Phase 1 is where you do most of the damage on T7
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    SWGOHGG wrote: »

GEEZ SPOILER TAG MUCH?!?!?! ;)
  • Options
    No.
  • darkside
    287 posts Member
    Options
    Pathetic
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    Options
    If anyone is "holding off" from doing Phase 1, do it two, or three times. I wish people in my guild held off on P1 and left it to me.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    lolol P1 phase is best phase~
  • Options
    Sounds like it depends on tier level as to where most damage is accumulated. Is this accurate.
  • GruyloRen
    206 posts Member
    Options
    With some teams, Phase 1 is the easiest. I do my best damage there, as my high-damage droids one shot the helper guards, leaving my team free to beat up the captain in the meantime. Working on getting Akbar usable on that account to remove the deathmark, and should be able to rack up huge points there.
  • Options
    Cyn wrote: »
    If anyone is "holding off" from doing Phase 1, do it two, or three times. I wish people in my guild held off on P1 and left it to me.
    LOL yes please
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    DoktorShin wrote: »
    Cyn wrote: »
    LOL yes please

@Stormy we're talking about you.
  • VOIDIAT
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like it depends on tier level as to where most damage is accumulated. Is this accurate.

Yes totally agree looks like
    J7000 wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »
    No

^^^

You have no idea the problems your fix would cause. No way!

Tell me the problem? there is no one apart to simple add more damage that you are really dealing is more simple thing ever only more and bigger numbers (mmm...not much the HP of guards is average) and do not change nothing. Even is good help improve on the tiers that this affects like the one i talk and people don't have lazy excuses to not to start from the phase 1 and wait.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    GruyloRen wrote: »
    With some teams, Phase 1 is the easiest.

Nailed it
    Ewoks/Clones Dispellers (akbar assaj qgj lobot mace yoda) and DPS

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    No. There are many ways around the captain's guards (AoE, stun, debuff). If you're lacking in the last two in your roster then yes, you'll have a rough time with phase 1.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    No. There are many ways around the captain's guards (AoE, stun, debuff). If you're lacking in the last two in your roster then yes, you'll have a rough time with phase 1.

That's me, 100%. Some people just don't have effective teams for phase 1. I don't. I learned that. Unfortunately most of the posters are right, they're where MOST of the damage counts. I miss out. Working on upping specific toons now for this reason.

My crew(s) are all "kick down the door with guns blazing" crews, not technical distract, dispel, debuff, attack type of setups. In my guild, we have a group of 5 that harness the pigs beautifully, like an orchestra, and three of them ALWAYS take the top 3 spots.

So it may not be a problem with the pigs, it may be a problem with your teams.
  • Options
    Noobs! Phase 1 can yield you more points than rancor round with right team. Just Dispel positives , dispel negatives, dps and you've got big points.

Gaurds are just a barrier. Stop crying and get better.
  • Options
    Phase 1 is also the most fun.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    SWGOHGG wrote: »

Yep
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »

Nailed it

Yoda has a dispell??
  • VOIDIAT
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Noobs! Phase 1 can yield you more points than rancor round with right team. Just Dispel positives , dispel negatives, dps and you've got big points.

Gaurds are just a barrier. Stop crying and get better.

Sure you can make good damage but on tier 5 the one i am speaking (how much damage you do?) i normaly do 250k - 300k till enrage point talking about only 1 round (apart of the times that you can play kill porks and continue Rancor at same time that damage goes double same round) on Rancor alone i do much more on this tier 400 - 500k because simple you take advantage of all the time available on it till enrage whatever the team you use i have the perfect ones for pigs i dont even die some times i go out and save all the team on enrage time making a great damage, if i use all my teams 5 turns on phase 1 will be like almost 1.3 M but still on Rancor i do much more. No one and my post is not complaining about the difficult of the phase 1, is easy with the correct team im only say that why not count all the damage even guards? Then you use all the time you are on it, this dont have any problem is only more numbers and dont change anything for the people that are good even better for you and them makes you have a better rank from the start till the end, and other people that avoid this for this fact on this tier then dont need to be lazy if all damage counts.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »

Nailed it

Yoda has a dispell??

He can steal buffs so you gain offence up, defense up and counter, and has TM reduction on one special.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mo

Edit: No
  • Options
    LOL NOOB
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    If they did this, people could avoid damaging the boss and let him keep respawning adds to pump up their damage numbers.

The only good solution is to not have damage done as the primary loot determinant.
  • Options
    Seems to be a trend on the boards lately. If you can't beat something, whine and cry to the dev's to change it. How about manning the f up and get it done yourself? So tired of people wanting things handed to them.