• VOIDIAT
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Y
    Post edited by VOIDIAT on
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    VOIDIAT wrote: »

Lol who complain for that? You cant read? Or are dyslexic? is the contrary... some people is lazy to do it because is easy with a good team and still dont give you a bigger amount of decent damage compared the Rancor for the time you expend on guards on this tier 5 that is all, and like some one say over
    "The only good solution is to not have damage done as the primary loot determinant" but in reality is like that if you want to be at top 3 and have better rewards, then why not make the guards HP damage counts? dont change nothing only give you bigger dmg number what is the peoblem with that? Is simple and you are really doing it is not fake.

I can barely understand you, but you must be aware that this is far from the only issue plaguing raid rewards. Removing, or decreasing they importance of damage done in raid rewards will be a huge step to alleviating many of the problems. The suggestion in the OP would only exacerbate problems.
  • VOIDIAT
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Y
  • Noobs! Phase 1 can yield you more points than rancor round with right team. Just Dispel positives , dispel negatives, dps and you've got big points.

Gaurds are just a barrier. Stop crying and get better.

So why does a team full of 6* Purple armored chock full of dispels get crushed in Tier 5 phase 1? Why can that same team do over 200K damage in Tier 4 and LESS than 50K damage one tier higher?

"Get better"

How about you whales stop paying to win for a while and see how the game is. If you had skill as opposed to fat wallets, you';d realize how terri-bad the balance is in every aspect of this game.
  • Keleos_Riashra
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    If you learn a proper strategy for T1 and use a proper squad the potential for damage on it is really even higher than T2/T3 with gate... Nothing about these raids are difficult. The issue is not with the raid, it is the rewards system.
  • A good player may do 400k on rancor door phase but the same good player may do 600k on phase 1 (we are talking Heroic). There is no need for more damage in p1 - it can already be done by 4-5 players doing one attempt each
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    If you learn a proper strategy for T1 and use a proper squad the potential for damage on it is really even higher than T2/T3 with gate... Nothing about these raids are difficult. The issue is not with the raid, it is the rewards system.

not picking on you directly, or not meaning to at least, but 'use a proper squad' has been bandied around by a number of people as a solution.

how exactly are we supposed to get a 'proper squad' together any time soon, given how slow and expensive farming is, without a bollockload of credits and gear, not to mention the unobtainables? which, ironically, are only available from raids.

the only solution seems to be to spend significant quantities of real cash, which im not prepared to do.

i ultimately dont care, i have fun playing the raids anyway, and always come 30-50th, so dont get the best gear, but whatever. just find it very patronising that people are suggesting were all **** or rubbish at playing for not having 30 7* toons, or at least, the 'right' 7* toons.

again, not intended as a dig at you personally, this sort of response is prevalent here. and i agree fully the raid reward system is broken. guild coins generated per week/day/whatever should be at least as important in terms of ranking, if equal rewards are not possible for whatever reason.

that said, ive never played any guid/raid games before, so maybe im missing something.

peace.

• Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    hhooo wrote: »

Lol who complain for that? You cant read? Or are dyslexic? is the contrary... some people is lazy to do it because is easy with a good team and still dont give you a bigger amount of decent damage compared the Rancor for the time you expend on guards on this tier 5 that is all, and like some one say over
    "The only good solution is to not have damage done as the primary loot determinant" but in reality is like that if you want to be at top 3 and have better rewards, then why not make the guards HP damage counts? dont change nothing only give you bigger dmg number what is the peoblem with that? Is simple and you are really doing it is not fake.

I can barely understand you, but you must be aware that this is far from the only issue plaguing raid rewards. Removing, or decreasing they importance of damage done in raid rewards will be a huge step to alleviating many of the problems. The suggestion in the OP would only exacerbate problems.

Yes im totally agree with you and as i noted this affect only in some tiers but in this moment in my case is like that you have to wait a lot for the people to help finish the phase 1 then at the start of phase 2 and 3 and the seccond character reset all the peps enter and the ride finishi quick that is because people dont like the Gamorrean part not for the challenge lvl is easy but for the amount of damage and the turns they expend there that if they expend that on phase 2 and 3 they achieve more better rank and gear reward sad but true at least for my tier 5 experience

Phase 1 is were all the damage happens, especially at tier 5. I can easily do 1.5 million damage in 1 attack on tier 5 (and I'm f2p). I saw screenshots of people doing 5 million damage phase 1.
    Just figure out the right squad and you'll be at the top of your guild.
  • VOIDIAT
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Y
  • @VOIDIAT
    Yes it was on a tier 6 raid. Screenshot was somewhere on this forum. Don't feel like searching it.

I don't really understand your post. You say you can do 2 million on phase 1 (so what's the problem?) And in your first post you wrote that you can't do more damage than 250-350k in one attack. Your story isn't consistent.
    By the way, I've seen your roster and it just isn't suited for phase 1. You have no tm reduction and your ackbar is only 6*.
  • VOIDIAT
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Y
  • VOIDIAT wrote: »
    @VOIDIAT
    Yes it was on a tier 6 raid. Screenshot was somewhere on this forum. Don't feel like searching it.

I don't really understand your post. You say you can do 2 million on phase 1 (so what's the problem?) And in your first post you wrote that you can't do more damage than 250-350k in one attack. Your story isn't consistent.
    By the way, I've seen your roster and it just isn't suited for phase 1. You have no tm reduction and your ackbar is only 6*.

Simple only count 5 rounds on phase 1 x 350k average now = 1'750.000 that was at the moment of write the post now i have more gear lvl 10 and can do 2M or little more on seccond phase or even 3rd i can do 450k - 600k average in a round x 5.... make your counts. The problem and the topic i talk on the post is that on this tier at least the way the gamorrean guards works and is about timing to the point you go to enrage point and the max damage you can do on this never can reach the same lvls that phase 2 or 3. Cos simple you expend lot of this time and damage that never counts on the guards and even if you do a great damage on the Captain after enrage point never be the same, for this many people try to avoid the pigs.(All this circumstantial depending on the people in the raid acting at the time and the rush obviously). Maybe for the huge diference on HP in tier 6 (like 40% more = more tries and time) and the increase lvl of challenge on Rancor this phase is more harvestable on tier 6

You don't seem to understand. My other posts shows a guy doing 4,5 million in ONE battle.
    In phase 1 you can do more damage than you can ever do in the other phases. This makes your point completely invalid. Just get the right heroes.

2u3uvx4.jpg

Here is the pic again because I don't think you actually looked at it. Credits to @Mofojokers1992
  • VOIDIAT
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Y
  • VOIDIAT wrote: »
    @VOIDIAT

Simple only count 5 rounds on phase 1 x 350k average now = 1'750.000 that was at the moment of write the post now i have more gear lvl 10 and can do 2M or little more on seccond phase or even 3rd i can do 450k - 600k average in a round x 5.... make your counts. The problem and the topic i talk on the post is that on this tier at least the way the gamorrean guards works and is about timing to the point you go to enrage point and the max damage you can do on this never can reach the same lvls that phase 2 or 3. Cos simple you expend lot of this time and damage that never counts on the guards and even if you do a great damage on the Captain after enrage point never be the same, for this many people try to avoid the pigs.(All this circumstantial depending on the people in the raid acting at the time and the rush obviously). Maybe for the huge diference on HP in tier 6 (like 40% more = more tries and time) and the increase lvl of challenge on Rancor this phase is more harvestable on tier 6

You don't seem to understand. My other posts shows a guy doing 4,5 million in ONE battle.
    In phase 1 you can do more damage than you can ever do in the other phases. This makes your point completely invalid. Just get the right heroes.

2u3uvx4.jpg

Here is the pic again because I don't think you actually looked at it. Credits to @Mofojokers1992
    That is tier 6 is diferent and you confirmed, is the same thing with the TM reduction same you do more on Rancor is logic ALL THE DAMAGE AND TMr go in him and plus if you read the post complete the guy is almost SOLOing all the tier 6 ride phases that never can happend in a guild with many active players and good timing on tier 5

You completely lost me. I thought your complaint was people in your guild are avoiding phase 1 right? Because they can do more damage in the other phases. Me and the others on this thread are telling you you can do more damage in phase 1 than any other phase. (I even showed you the picture). So there should be no problem.

I'm gonna end the discussion here, because I don't think you'll get it. Good luck with your tier 5 raids.