So, i need an advice from you guys...
F2P player here
My pvp team at the moment is:
Lead Sid
Lumi
Fives
Mace
Poogle

And i was thinking on sub fives for phasma and put her as lead..
Ill explain why i do like this team, a lot of buffs good defense and good debuffs. Mace with his def up poogle bonus is hitting like a truck even more with phasma bonus.. but fives def and lowering speed and C-A is a beast. Atm i have this chars if u guys think of something else ill like to know:
Mace
Chewie4*
Poogle
Fives4*
Sid
Lumi
Jc 4*
Phasma
Veers
Talia
Ashoka
Genosian soldier
Ig86
Jawa

Thanks for the help

Replies

• I don't have Mace, but every time I've faced one, it's been underwhelming. Phasma and fives could make a great pair with all the extra attacks. So I'd at least give it a try subbing out Mace.
  • Ive considered it but atm mace is dealing the most dmg on my team about 2k basic with 2 buffs 2.8k with 3 buffs.. this game is hard man.. cant decide the best lineup...
  • Guimaz wrote: »
    Ive considered it but atm mace is dealing the most dmg on my team about 2k basic with 2 buffs 2.8k with 3 buffs.. this game is hard man.. cant decide the best lineup...

If mace is the most damage on your team you could do with a few more changes. I see you have Ahsoka, she hits pretty hard and is somewhat farmable. And Lumi hits hard plus heals and is easily farmable. IG-86 could also synergize with the extra attacks and he's farmable.

You'll do much better replacing mace in no time at all!

• Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Guimaz wrote: »
    Ive considered it but atm mace is dealing the most dmg on my team about 2k basic with 2 buffs 2.8k with 3 buffs.. this game is hard man.. cant decide the best lineup...

If mace is the most damage on your team you could do with a few more changes. I see you have Ahsoka, she hits pretty hard and is somewhat farmable. And Lumi hits hard plus heals and is easily farmable. IG-86 could also synergize with the extra attacks and he's farmable.

You'll do much better replacing mace in no time at all!

Thanks, maybe ahsoka is a good choice...
    U mean letting my team on something like :
    Lead phasma
    Ahsoka
    Fives or sid?
    Poogle
    Lumi

Plz ea give us one more spot hehehe
  • Switch your Mace with Phasma.
  • Switch your Mace with Phasma.

Thanks bro
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Fives has good synergy with phasma but he's more assist counter team.

Where as sid can work with her and poggle but that's more of an aoe team.

At your level play your best and sid can fit into any composition
  • Go phasma lead
    Lum
    Poggle
    Sid
    Asoka
    Fives would be a waste of poggles ability as even with the buff he won't hit very hard relative to other characters. Asoka lum and Sid will greatly benefit from the buff of poggle and phasma+advantage+buff will hit extrememly hard.
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Go phasma lead
    Lum
    Poggle
    Sid
    Asoka
    Fives would be a waste of poggles ability as even with the buff he won't hit very hard relative to other characters. Asoka lum and Sid will greatly benefit from the buff of poggle and phasma+advantage+buff will hit extrememly hard.

Ty bro, just w8ing for my acceptance on TNR
  • That's good
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Go phasma lead
    Lum
    Poggle
    Sid
    Asoka

Good points. But fives synergizes with Phasma lead much better than any of those characters. He hits close to 3k crits at 7* and has around 14k HP. His counter and his assist ally ability both can trigger an extra attack. In the hands of the AI that combination is a nightmare. Add dooku in there and you can sit in the top 10 with a sub par team. I know because my alt account is Phasma lead, Fives, Dooku, Alaya and Lumi and it holds rank better than my 1k usd invested main account. Those counters create so many attacks in the hands of the AI its hard to overcome for any team.
  • Ayla is interesting to me, I have her and I've heard great things about her but she seems sub par to me. I know what you mean about generating more attacks. I use phasma as lead in my own team. Would poggle still fit in a phasma led team then?
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    I have a 5 star fives that is 2 slots away from elite level and I think he's a great character with his countering and he does pretty solid damage and of course he is a tank. I wouldn't want to replace him.

I also have phasma and I have faced teams with phasmas as leader and her abilities are nice but I rarely see her leader ability do anything at all. This is even in other areas where I can pick her to join my A team. I can only imagine the leader ability being even more useless in the arena mode with the cheating code they have in. That's why I always use someone who doesn't have any percentage type leader ability since you know the wonderful programming isn't going to make it non existent.

Same with sid for me. I used to use him as the leader and didn't see any increase in critical hits so I figured to heck with that, lumi is my leader.
  • I have 5* fully geared and 6* phasma fully geared. They are very similar charters and in different setups will be better then eachother (synergies) but if I were to compare the two side by side I probably prefer phasma only slightly. The reason being she has aoe speed reduction and the ability to gain 40% turn meter and in my team that basically allows me two whole turns before the enemy completes thier first. Then the next turn I can reduce most if not all the teams speed and gain more turns. To top it all once phasma has advantage she hits double the damage of fives and she crits very often I find. This is just my opinion and for months fives was in the place of my phasma and I couldn't really see a viable replacement for him, until she was added.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Ayla is interesting to me, I have her and I've heard great things about her but she seems sub par to me. I know what you mean about generating more attacks. I use phasma as lead in my own team. Would poggle still fit in a phasma led team then?

Ayla doesn't really impress much on the dps side , tho to be fair I just got her 4 stars from shards in the chrono packs. Why I chose her was her ally assist special, her chance to counter and stun. Between dooku, ayala and fives Phasmas lead just procs like crazy playing manually. I could imagine the nightmare when AI plays it.

I honestly don't know on Poogle. I am just now getting him to 6* and haven't really used him yet in Arena. But I plan on replacing Lumi with Poogle. I figure three turns of offense up on Dooku, Ayala, Fives and Phasma with those crazy extra attacks...shouldnt need a healer lol.