Is the bug section at least read??? FIX sun fac asap please

Maraxus
821 posts Member
edited May 2016
Being ignored for a month after spending tons on a not working toon is outright unnacceptable, even more when you see the treatment other customer/ toons had (cf echo ultra fast ai fix)

So i start to beleive the bug section is useless and trying my luck in general section...

Maybe then devs will have decency of giving me and all sun fac buyers a decent answer

The issue is detailed below but the summary is sun fac is a taunt that doesnt taunt first round as other taunts do and this wasnt at all mentionned in his specs so needs to be fixed!
(No one would have bought this useless tanks if we knew his taunt was 2nd action, not first as all others)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/420791#Comment_420791

Dev, @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera Please pay attention to this point cause if u continue to go live with bugged chromonium toons, no one will ever buy them again... (I know for one i am not touching echo until sf is fixed, and im not the only one!)

Replies

• SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    I can't believe this is a hard fix in comparison to when they adjusted chewy and other characters like echo in hot fixes.

I also invested money to star up my sun fac and really like him! Would just like him to taunt first aswell like every other taunt character in the game.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Oh no someone didn't answer to team instinct. There will be someone that pays the price. Never mind the 20 other broken character posts a day.
  • LlwllynZ
    97 posts Member
    Options
    Most of the premium toons are rubbish, the ones that are supposed to be good are not functioning properly... Sigh..

Just how cant they get away with this really?
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    Oh no someone didn't answer to team instinct. There will be hell to pay. Never mind the 20 other broken character posts a day.
    This has nothing to do with team instinct

This has to do with a pay only toon being bugged

Free character bugged is bad i admit but payable character should be debugged first this is just logic (use your brain)

And in and ideal world all should be debugged but lets be honest this is not happening (at least tomorrow...)

So leave instinct out of this and go troll elsewhere
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    Oh no someone didn't answer to team instinct. There will be hell to pay. Never mind the 20 other broken character posts a day.
    This has nothing to do with team instinct

This has to do with a pay only toon being bugged

Free character bugged is bad i admit but payable character should be debugged first this is just logic (use your brain)

So leave instinct out of this and go troll elsewhere

All characters should be debugged first. That would actually be logic. Please no personal attacks on the forum.

You seem to want special treatment since you paid for a character in the biggest whale guild so yeah team instinct does have something to do with it.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The problem is you posted it in the bug section had it been in the General discussion when Sun Fac was first released it might have gotten the attention, acknowledgement, and fix right away.

Don't hold you breath on it now. Sun Fac was last month's cash cow and the money has been made. This month's is Echo so of course that gets fixed right away.

As I watch teebo leader ability take him out of stealth early again and again, I have personally given up any hope of them fixing any previous characters bugs that are not bringing in the money.
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    Options
    This deserves a priority fix in the same way Echo got fixed.
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    The problem is you posted it in the bug section had it been in the General discussion when Sun Fac was first released it might have gotten the attention, acknowledgement, and fix right away.

Don't hold you breath on it now. Sun Fac was last month's cash cow and the money has been made. This month's is Echo so of course that gets fixed right away.

As I watch teebo leader ability take him out of stealth early again and again, I have personally given up any hope of them fixing any previous characters bugs that are not bringing in the money.

Sf is getting attention by new customers since he was released in shipments this week ... So its a good time to mention again he is flawed as it at least warns other players to NOT buy him in case ea/cg dont do anything about it
  • oALo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with Mara, SF is a great toon, but completely miss handled by the AI... The special shouldn't be used unless he needs health. If this was fixed all other issues I believe would be resolved.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    100% agreed.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Sf is getting attention by new customers since he was released in shipments this week ... So its a good time to mention again he is flawed as it at least warns other players to NOT buy him in case ea/cg dont do anything about it

I absolutely agree mentioning his flaws is needed, even though I have no faith it will make a difference in fixing him since he won't be generating the high amounts of cash he did originally.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like they are fixing sun FAC.
This discussion has been closed.