Just wanted to share my month long raid rewards results

DarthBalls
518 posts Member
edited May 2016
We have been raiding for about a month right? Our guild has completed 12 raids. 9 tier 5 and 3 tier 6 raids.

I always finish in the top 12. Usually top 10.

In 12 raids... I've received ONE fully crafted gear piece. ONE. With a description of "good and great chances". 1 out of 12 would be "little chance" of obtaining a fully crafted gear piece.

I have received 22 pieces of the Mk lX piece for the droid caller... And 12 pieces of the Mk X piece needed for the furnace. In a month. In 12 raids.

The other c rap I get from the "rewards" are gear pieces I can farm myself. Why? Why not put only unobtainable gear pieces in the rewards? I don't want gear pieces that I can farm. Unless it's a fully crafted gear.

Anyways. That is what I got in my 12 raids. 1 fully crafted stun cuff. 22 and 12 of unobtainables... And other gear that is easily farmable and can be had in daily challenges.

This along with the fact that you have to buy your gear to advance... And I'm actually willing to do that... But I don't pull furnaces or droid callers from my shipments. So the gap just continues to widen.

Signed,

-the star wars fan previously known as DarthBalls :-(

Replies

• r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    What tier raid are you doing?
    Hodor
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    It steps up a lot in tier VII. Unfortunately, tier VII is really boring to do, as it is way too easy by the time you have toons that are allowed to do it. So you have to choose between rewards and fun.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    You're not alone. I did manage to get 1 full furnace out of 13 raids, but that's a rare occurrence. The rest has been 5-10 pieces of random salvage depending on the rank. Not enough of any one salvage piece to make full gear.
  • What part of grinding don't you guys understand. This game is meant to be a grind. You have to play and do the work to earn the rewards. It's meant to keep you busy for hours. This is not a game you play through in 6 hours and defeat the last boss. This is a game that requires constant building. It's the agme style that true gamers like. They want more than a 6 hour romp.
    That's why people play Destiny, WoW, Everquest, etc. They are games that take months or years to reach the final endgame. Then when you get close they expand the game so you have more to do.

If you could just max all your chars in the next day, this game would get boring because there would be no challenge. It will force you to chose wisely in where you spend your resources. Stop asking for everything to be handed to you.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    What part of grinding don't you guys understand. This game is meant to be a grind. You have to play and do the work to earn the rewards. It's meant to keep you busy for hours. This is not a game you play through in 6 hours and defeat the last boss. This is a game that requires constant building. It's the agme style that true gamers like. They want more than a 6 hour romp.
    That's why people play Destiny, WoW, Everquest, etc. They are games that take months or years to reach the final endgame. Then when you get close they expand the game so you have more to do.

If you could just max all your chars in the next day, this game would get boring because there would be no challenge. It will force you to chose wisely in where you spend your resources. Stop asking for everything to be handed to you.

Grinding would be no problem if the developers didn't promote precrafting, where a portion of the players were able to bypass this new raid gear requirment. Now they're way ahead in the arena. At least on my server where the top players are all gear 9-11. I literally have no chance of getting in the top five to compete until I have this gear which affects how many crystals I get and how much can be done in the game. I can't even get in the top 15 on my server. Their power levels are simply too high.
  • ginz
    6 posts Member
    In a month of raiding, 12 raids, all raids tier V, finished all of them on top 3, and I NEVER got a fully crafted gear. I don't consider this a Good/Great chance. I still haven't finished my first furnace (45/50, most of the pieces bought from guild shipments).
  • What part of grinding don't you guys understand. This game is meant to be a grind. You have to play and do the work to earn the rewards. It's meant to keep you busy for hours. This is not a game you play through in 6 hours and defeat the last boss. This is a game that requires constant building. It's the agme style that true gamers like. They want more than a 6 hour romp.

You sir. Are a tool. Read my post. There was wasn't a complaint about things nor being handed to me. I want to stay competitive. The RNG in shipments and the Precrafting is ridiculous and the raid rewards (that aren't farmable) s uck. For lack of a better word.