Wow this game is trolling me

I just did 5-6 squad cantinas in a row to farm luke shards, I was out of sims so I had to manually do it, of course I get 0 shards lmfao, and then I go pull a bronzium pack and guess what I get? Teebo lmfao, I wouldnt have minded more Elder Shards, but teebo? Teebo is the most hated and most useless wok.
Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.

Replies

• Options
    how do people run out of sims? im level 54 and have like 300.
  • Options

I'm 59 and I have 0.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Revenge of Teebo
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options

I run low sometimes. I sim all my shard and gear farm hits, including when I wake up and get home from work. Only makes sense sim farming with naturally filling energy depletes sim tickets.
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Revenge of Teebo
    >:) I'll make use of him, at least I have all the ewoks now. I was more mad about getting 0 luke shards tbh, i dont think I've ever went 5-6 runs without at least 1 shard.
  • Options
    I think my record is 12 runs without a shard and i think 5-6 runs without a shard is quite normal for me.
    I haven't recieved anything good from bronziums or even chromiums.

So your RNG luck isn't that bad.
  • Options
    Sakichan wrote: »
    I think my record is 12 runs without a shard and i think 5-6 runs without a shard is quite normal for me.
    I haven't recieved anything good from bronziums or even chromiums.

So your RNG luck isn't that bad.

Well I ran out of energy after 5-6 so it could have been worse. To add to that teebo was a huge slap in the face lol, it's like the pay to win players that I fight with on these forums convinced the devs to play a huge goof on me by giving me some one of the most useless ewoks. I shouldnt be complaining though I did want to collect all the ewoks
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    I did 2 full cantina refills and got 2 shards a couple days ago.
  • Options

Yeah, I'm level 55 and have around 436.
  • Options
    You get extra sims when you spend some crystals when the lightning bolt runs out
  • JD3runinsht
    100 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    MK III ability item = VERY VERY VALUABLE !!!!!!!!!! USE WISELY, I should know, you've seen me at Rank 1 a lot SKYWALKERDINYA
  • Options
    I know how you feel man, last time I tried gaining shards for the Jedi Counselor on cantina and only recieved THREE (3) shards after 40 attempts. These odds on shards are ridiculous sometimes
  • Options
    I also hate lacking Sims everyday, no clue how you guys save any... I'm F2P lvl 60, doing 1+2 refills every day TOP50 in my server 19,790 power
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad I am 0-7 on Luke and 1-9 on JC today...