My Ultimate Dream Team for Arena

If you could have any team for arena what would it be and why! List your favorite team, most overpowered team, or the one you just wish you could have.

List your God Teams Below.

My God Squad would be

Captain Phasma (Leader)

Sun Fac

Royal Guard

Princess Leia

Rey

Tbh, I thought a lot about this team and I really don't think anyone could beat this team. On paper it looks great at least.e
Guild: Order 66 501st Division

Replies

• Amnor
    116 posts Member
    I doubt that team would cause much troubles played by AI. I faced a lot of similar teams in arena and GW and won all battles without loosing a hero.
    I use the same team for arena and the whole GW
    Barris, 80, gear X
    QGJ, 80, gear X
    Rey, 80, gear X
    GS, 80, gear X
    RG, 80, gear IX

If I had acces to $ heroes my dream team would deffinately be

Ackbar
    Leia
    Wedge
    Hoth Rebel Scout
    ST Han
  • wedge huh? interesting. Did you know they update Lando to also a rebel now, so he is a rebel and scoundrel. I wonder how he would work with ackbar lead.
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Mine would be Ben(L), Rg, Daka, Ewok elder and Rey just for trolling purposes with dodge and revives. This team cant lose on offense and wouldn't be bad on defense either ;)
  • Amnor
    116 posts Member
    Marthvadir wrote: »
    wedge huh? interesting. Did you know they update Lando to also a rebel now, so he is a rebel and scoundrel. I wonder how he would work with ackbar lead.

Yeah, I know Lando is a Rebel now. He should work well too, but I think Wedge would still be better... or new, raid Han at some point...