feedback on this forums

dvl009
529 posts Member
Hi,

I just want to share what i feel as a player who enjoys playing this game. I really try to support this game because i sincerely wish this game to be big in the future and i think it's not a far-fetched idea, given that the players work together with CG's side.
But it is just too hard for us to even try to help other players because there's just so little to nothing in terms of communication from CG's side. We do want this game to improve and we do want to help, but we can't if CG aren't opening the doors. A simple explanation regarding issues that players feel the needs to be addressed is a step towards the right direction. A simple 'yes' or 'no' would've been very appreciated. Letting us know whether or not you want some data to be out in public would have been very very helpful.
Even reporting bugs/giving feedback seems to be very difficult sometimes because there's just no communication whatsoever. We do not even know if the feedback and bugs section of this forums still serve their purposes and read by the developer team anymore

I hope this game and the way this game is managed and handled will get better as time goes on.
thanks

Replies