Shadow_Trooper_canon.png

Death Trooper (Rogue One)
    rogue-one-death-trooper-header-177783.jpg

Director Krennic (Rogue One)
    rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-ben-mendelsohn.jpg

Agent Kallus (Rebels)
    Kallus_Season_2.jpeg

• Options
    I can agree with the shock and scout and kallus. But id like to see the stormtrooper commander. Just for a nonjedi/nightsister healer
  • Options
    And shadow
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I can agree with the shock and scout and kallus. But id like to see the stormtrooper commander. Just for a nonjedi/nightsister healer

I'd be totally down for a stormtrooper healer :-)
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

I'd be totally down for a stormtrooper healer :-)

Clone would be nice too
  • darkside
    287 posts Member
    Options
    Empire fix pleasee
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    So today's GW was looking horrible and my Empire team had to do the last two nodes, no healers. I somehow got it done to!

There was an interesting synergy going between Stormtrooper and Royal Guard. Tarkin would get to half health, Royal Guard taunts. Royal Guard gets to yellow by the time his taunt is up, Stormtrooper taunts. While Stormtrooper is getting attacked Royal Guard is self healing and once stormtrooper gets to half health with taunt used up Royal Guard taunts and is back in the green.
  • Options
    Empire, as well as half the other synergies ( scoundrels, night sister, Tusken raider) need mass overhauls. They are non relaxant. I stopped leveling my empire team last month
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    Empire, as well as half the other synergies ( scoundrels, night sister, Tusken raider) need mass overhauls. They are non relaxant. I stopped leveling my empire team last month

Less competition in my way to bring the first to truly max it out!
  • darkside
    287 posts Member
    Options
    Up
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see a lot of Empire related posts in tee character feedback section!
  • Options
    Building up mine as well, going tarkin, vader, rg, magma. Snow is too much away for 5th spot, might use an outsider and wait for emperor, if they decide to release it.
  • Options
    How good is Snowtrooper guys? I'm considering making him my next cantina project as soon as i finish RG tonight. His "kit" seems intriguing. Anyone have him at high star/level/gear?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    How good is Snowtrooper guys? I'm considering making him my next cantina project as soon as i finish RG tonight. His "kit" seems intriguing. Anyone have him at high star/level/gear?

Mine is 5 star level 50 gear 7 and his AOE is doing 3k on everyone so it makes me hopeful! I'm working on him in both good shipments and cantina.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread! I'll follow it for sure!

Since I unlocked Vader, I started to dream and work on the other Empire guys. I'm running a quasi-Empire team now in Arena. I don't usually finish < 20 most days, and I got bored to have Dooku leader, since I am not lucky and usually get few if any dodges. Also, I got a nice opportunity to try Empire against rebels that are rising now with Ackbar + Leia!

I currently have almost maxed Vader, Tarkin and Royal. Stormtrooper was disapointing when i saw his full stats, and he is sitting at 5* G7. I'm working on Snowtrooper now (need promotion to 7*, have all shards) as well as Veers, that is in the begining yet. I was hoping to get a good synergy with these guys all togheter, but looking at the vids, the synergy is weak as they almost don't get any boost from being a full Empire squad.

Stormtrooper taunt is useless: least almost nothing and reduces no turn metter. I don't see any advantage on the ST habilities because no visible difference is there with more defense, neither I could ever see a TM reduction. It would be good if he could heal the team when taunting, instead of the unreliable TM reduction.

In my arena lineup I'm running Tarkin(L), Vader, Royal, and until I get Snowtrooper maxed, Phasma. The final spot currently is with IG-88 - It is not from the Empire but, hey, he almost got hired by Vader, right :sweat_smile:

Magma is also in my list. I have him at 7* but low level (xp and abilities) and gear 7. Do you think Magma could be any good in the team? I'm not sure any can "replace" the fire power from IG-88...
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    How do you have an almost maxed Vader?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    Options
    You can farm vader in the shard shop
    I am Norwegian!
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options

Sorry for the misleading comment. I meant maxed gear and ability. Still 5*...
  • Options
    I've also been experimenting with an Empire squad and overall they need some work. I actually posted some thoughts in the character feedback section since apparently the developers are going to look at some underused characters. Here's the link if you wanna check it out!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/41789/character-rework-propositions-darth-maul-and-lots-of-empire-ideas#latest
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've also been experimenting with an Empire squad and overall they need some work. I actually posted some thoughts in the character feedback section since apparently the developers are going to look at some underused characters. Here's the link if you wanna check it out!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/41789/character-rework-propositions-darth-maul-and-lots-of-empire-ideas#latest

Gave a quick little nod of support. There's a lot of Empire character threads there, you can tell people want to use them! But only a few of us are crazy enough to farm then right now!

@Ronoaldo All great points. And there is a guy in my leaderboard from my guild who I'm convincing to farm rebels. He's just starting that project but I can't wait until he is ready so we can have some great showdowns! I'm getting Tarkin to 7 star today too! Started with 0 shards when he got put in Arena.
  • Options
    Anyone got 20k i could borrow till the money challenge comes around. Want to upgrade my gammorian (spelling) i have 80. Lol
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    So there will be an Empire Assaut event, where we can use... well... Rebels and Clones! LOL
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I took they last two weeks off but I'm back now and bumping this thread.

So I'm now at the point where I can start working on Snowtrooper to max him out. Anyone with Max Snowtrooper have impressions?
  • Options
    Welcome back. Nope. But the empire challenge is kicking my butt
  • Options
    Hey guys! I took they last two weeks off but I'm back now and bumping this thread.

So I'm now at the point where I can start working on Snowtrooper to max him out. Anyone with Max Snowtrooper have impressions?

I don't have him farmed, but from what I've heard he has the highest damage aoe in the game next to Darth Maul
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

I don't have him farmed, but from what I've heard he has the highest damage aoe in the game next to Darth Maul

That's what I'm noticing even without him fully geared. I'm about to take him to 6 stars, excited to get to trying out more of his potential
  • Options
    More AOE damage than "AOE King" Lando? I'm at 5* Snowtrooper currently farming from cantina node and guild shipments.
  • Options
    More AOE damage than "AOE King" Lando? I'm at 5* Snowtrooper currently farming from cantina node and guild shipments.

Yep, Lando can just do more aoes
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    As an 80's kid, I love all the original trilogy characters. Darth Vader is arena, raid, and obviously DS battle worthy. I blend Rebels and Empire in the arena to take 1st today. Ability blocking Old Ben and QGJ without fear of evasion and using Admiral Ackabar to set up Force Crush/Culling Blade/Basic all in one "turn." Very awesome.

I'm a fan of Magmatrooper in theory but such poor execution. Always wanted Stormtrooper but so many to farm in cantina shipments before him. RG is, of course, good. Hoping for that sweet looking Moff-like character in white from the new Rogue One movie.
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one farming the empire characters. I am hoping they release palpatine soon. Hopefully you need empire characters and not sith characters to unlock him :neutral: