The Galactic Empire Players Discussion

Replies

• Aero wrote: »
    @Grraauuggh and @1AmYourFath3r we still have openings! Not terribly strict requirements because we already beat the heroic without a full guild, so anymore can only help. Plus I like yall! All we really ask is that contribute daily energy so we can do raids more often!

If you want to join I'll need your discord ID since we communicate announcements there. I'm Aero#2345
    Sent request, and have Discord.
  • I found someone else on my shard who's running 4/5 Empire toons in PvP now. This made my morning.
  • I found someone else on my shard who's running 4/5 Empire toons in PvP now. This made my morning.

For the empire!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • I'm starting my rg farm.(yes I really haven't bothered until now)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • @Aero

I was getting ready to join your guild, but then I decided to stay where I am, only because my guild is just now regularly doing tier 6 raids, and the rewards would be much better for me in the middle of the pack in a tier 6 than they would be at the bottom of the rankings in a heroic. So, I think I'm going to stay put for now, but thank you for the offer. I'll keep it in mind later on once I get my account built-up a bit more and feel like I'm ready to start doing heroics.
  • Do you guys have open ally spaces?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

For the empire!

For the Empire!
  • I'm starting my rg farm.(yes I really haven't bothered until now)

I started farming him when he just did TMR instead of stun, then put him on hold for awhile. Finslly finished him during double drop days.
  • hey if any of you guys wanting to build an empire team want to test out any of the high level empire characters i have a bunch! (7* tarkin and magmatrooper, 6* stormtrooper and RG), my ally code is:
    918-551-268
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Grraauuggh wrote: »
    @Aero

I was getting ready to join your guild, but then I decided to stay where I am, only because my guild is just now regularly doing tier 6 raids, and the rewards would be much better for me in the middle of the pack in a tier 6 than they would be at the bottom of the rankings in a heroic. So, I think I'm going to stay put for now, but thank you for the offer. I'll keep it in mind later on once I get my account built-up a bit more and feel like I'm ready to start doing heroics.

@Grraauuggh sounds good. And while credits and tokens may be less, 50th place in a heroic is 15 raid gear items, same as 4th-10th of tier 6.
  • Do you guys have open ally spaces?

Are you Jhl in-game?
  • My in-game name is the same as the forum name
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • @Aero

Okay, you've sold me. What do I need to do in order to join your guild?
  • Just giving an update on my Empire build, my build is now:

Lvl 80 5* G10 Vader (L)
    Lvl 80 7* G10 Tarkin
    Lvl 80 7* G9 Snowtrooper
    Lvl 80 7* G9 Royal Guard
    Lvl 80 7* G8 Poggle

Others were right, giving Tarkin a droid caller to get him to G9 first is an excellent choice since I basically got him to G10 within about a day of upgrading to G9. Snowtrooper is a lot more difficult to get from G9 to G10 since he needs like 150 items I have left to farm, not to mention his other gear items I had to give him. Still, I'm excited by the prospect of not needing raid gear to get him to G10, and hopefully he should be there in a couple weeks. I'm also amazed at how much better RG is at G9 instead of G8, it's not so much the extra health but that he's just all-around a lot more useful.

It turns out that Poggle, while still a bit squishy at G8, is an excellent addition to my squad simply for his offense-up, not to mention his ability blocks. His offense-up puts Tarkin's single-target attacks and Snowtrooper's AoE on-par with Rey's overall damage totals at times (not to mention making Vader an absolute beast at times, assuming he ever gets off his a** and moves), though Rey is still unquestionably the champion when it comes to dealing out pain. When I get another droid caller, I'm planning on giving it to Poggle so that he can last longer in the arena and hold his own. Currently, he often (but not always) gets killed before he can issue his offense-up a 2nd time, and another gear piece plus his omega ability should give him the survivability he needs to really shine. He's really the only weak link, but since he's the only character I have that can reliably give offense-up, I'm stuck with him for now. If I had QGJ I'm sure he'd probably be the better choice, but currently he's only 2-stars and I'm trying to finish-out Stormtrooper as a 5th 7* Empire character first.

I was using my lvl 80 7* G9 Cad Bane as a 5th for a while, but he just doesn't seem to hold up against the top-tier builds. Maybe it's just that there aren't enough jedi, or maybe he's just too slow, idk but he just never seems to do the kind of damage I need him to do (especially when compared next to Tarkin and Snowtrooper), so for now I guess he's going back to the scoundrel dust-bin to farm some credits in the new credit event.
  • Grraauuggh wrote: »
    Just giving an update on my Empire build, my build is now:

Lvl 80 5* G10 Vader (L)
    Lvl 80 7* G10 Tarkin
    Lvl 80 7* G9 Snowtrooper
    Lvl 80 7* G9 Royal Guard
    Lvl 80 7* G8 Poggle

Others were right, giving Tarkin a droid caller to get him to G9 first is an excellent choice since I basically got him to G10 within about a day of upgrading to G9. Snowtrooper is a lot more difficult to get from G9 to G10 since he needs like 150 items I have left to farm, not to mention his other gear items I had to give him. Still, I'm excited by the prospect of not needing raid gear to get him to G10, and hopefully he should be there in a couple weeks. I'm also amazed at how much better RG is at G9 instead of G8, it's not so much the extra health but that he's just all-around a lot more useful.

It turns out that Poggle, while still a bit squishy at G8, is an excellent addition to my squad simply for his offense-up, not to mention his ability blocks. His offense-up puts Tarkin's single-target attacks and Snowtrooper's AoE on-par with Rey's overall damage totals at times (not to mention making Vader an absolute beast at times, assuming he ever gets off his a** and moves), though Rey is still unquestionably the champion when it comes to dealing out pain. When I get another droid caller, I'm planning on giving it to Poggle so that he can last longer in the arena and hold his own. Currently, he often (but not always) gets killed before he can issue his offense-up a 2nd time, and another gear piece plus his omega ability should give him the survivability he needs to really shine. He's really the only weak link, but since he's the only character I have that can reliably give offense-up, I'm stuck with him for now. If I had QGJ I'm sure he'd probably be the better choice, but currently he's only 2-stars and I'm trying to finish-out Stormtrooper as a 5th 7* Empire character first.

I was using my lvl 80 7* G9 Cad Bane as a 5th for a while, but he just doesn't seem to hold up against the top-tier builds. Maybe it's just that there aren't enough jedi, or maybe he's just too slow, idk but he just never seems to do the kind of damage I need him to do (especially when compared next to Tarkin and Snowtrooper), so for now I guess he's going back to the scoundrel dust-bin to farm some credits in the new credit event.

Nice squad! I'm almost over the hump of getting Snow to X - I'm looking forward to what he can do maxed out. Have you Omega'd Tarkin's basic yet?

I've had my Bane sitting at 100/100 for close to a month now...with the new event, I might have a reason to promote him lol
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Grraauuggh wrote: »
    @Aero

Okay, you've sold me. What do I need to do in order to join your guild?

I need an ally code and a discord id
  • @Aero

Not sure what a discord ID is. My ally code is 853-959-239
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    My discord is Aero#2345
    Add me as a friend and I'll get you set up
  • @1AmYourFath3r

No, but it's going to be my next upgrade here in a couple days. He already hits at over 10k. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what Snow can do at G10, he's already pretty powerful at G9.

As for Bane, according to what I've been reading anecdotally in another thread on the forums just now, you may not need all your scoundrels farmed-up that much since there's no star or level requirement. Just get what you have to 80, and if that doesn't cut it, then start upgrading some of them until it is, would be my suggestion.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Having trouble with your ally code. Add me

672-617-759
  • Sent you a request
    Having trouble with your ally code. Add me

672-617-759

I'll just be using this...

(In-game name is the same as forum btw)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Added you both! @Grraauuggh you need to leave your current guild. Also I just placed my clones in Arena today but I'll be going back to empire in a sec. Don't get the wrong impression!
  • @aero Im looking to make a team for Ewok event. I have 80RG g9 , 65Vader g8, 77IG-86 g8. I will have to piece together a team from the others I have now and hope, but I need some direction in Cantina/GW shipment and with Vader. I am debating stormtrooper or FOO in Cantina shipments and Magmatroper or RP in GW. What is your opinion of stormtrooper and is Magama viable before he gets scanners? Lastly, I have a droid caller waiting for someone and I was going to give it to Vader. Is that worth it? Thanks!
  • Ewok assault. EPIC BATLE IN ENDOR. That made my day.

I'll free up some ally spots so we can exchange some chars. I'll work on snowtrooper and let you guy's know. Vader is now at G10 and Tarkin G9, working on his last gear to G10.

Best
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    @aero Im looking to make a team for Ewok event. I have 80RG g9 , 65Vader g8, 77IG-86 g8. I will have to piece together a team from the others I have now and hope, but I need some direction in Cantina/GW shipment and with Vader. I am debating stormtrooper or FOO in Cantina shipments and Magmatroper or RP in GW. What is your opinion of stormtrooper and is Magama viable before he gets scanners? Lastly, I have a droid caller waiting for someone and I was going to give it to Vader. Is that worth it? Thanks!

@methoss1004 Stormtrooper is pretty decent if you can surround him with Empire for maximum defense. Can hit pretty hard, but his taunt is suicide. Magmatrooper is ok I guess before the scanner but wouldn't recommend him unless you go all the way.
    @aero Im looking to make a team for Ewok event. I have 80RG g9 , 65Vader g8, 77IG-86 g8. I will have to piece together a team from the others I have now and hope, but I need some direction in Cantina/GW shipment and with Vader. I am debating stormtrooper or FOO in Cantina shipments and Magmatroper or RP in GW. What is your opinion of stormtrooper and is Magama viable before he gets scanners? Lastly, I have a droid caller waiting for someone and I was going to give it to Vader. Is that worth it? Thanks!

@methoss1004 Stormtrooper is pretty decent if you can surround him with Empire for maximum defense. Can hit pretty hard, but his taunt is suicide. Magmatrooper is ok I guess before the scanner but wouldn't recommend him unless you go all the way.

Correction, OMEGA'D taunt is suicide
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • I am a bit annoyed that the best empire showing so far is to share an even with Droids, which almost everyone already has plus RG.
    Really how hard is anyone going to have to work to finish this event. Empire still gets no love.
    There needs to be an empire ONLY event where those of us who leveled Magma, Stormtrooper, and Tarkin or Veers along with RG. But really everyone has droids. I bet more people have Droids and RG for this than they had Rebels for first event.

Irritated that Empire gets overshadowed again.

Where's our Palpatine training event where you need 7* empire chars, or even at least sith.
    Then even with Dooku/RG/Sidious they still are 2 empire chars short.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Absolutely agree. This is a droid event, not an empire event
    Absolutely agree. This is a droid event, not an empire event

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me