Droid team - question on the basics

I'm looking to get a droid team together. Right now I have - IG-86, Poggle, GS and RG. So, very light on actual droids, but the makings are there.

I'm going to start farming either IG-88 and/or HK in arena shipments. Any recs on who to do first? Are they both part of a droid team end game? I'm leaning towards IG-88 first because I feel like I can get some utility out of him while the rest of the team is assembled.

And JE is in the plans as well but it might be awhile.

Thank you.

Replies

• slider13
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    There are two viable Droid Team atm.
    One is: Poggle(L), GS, IG86, IG88 and RG/ST.Han
    The other one is: HK47(L), IG86, IG88, JE and RG/IG100

The 2nd one will be the better one in the future if your JE will be maxed.
  • Malcontent4
    251 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    So it looks like 88 is needed in both. 88 it is. Then HK. Thanks.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    slider13 wrote: »
    There are two viable Droid Team atm.
    One is: Poggle(L), GS, IG86, IG88 and RG/ST.Han
    The other one is: HK47(L), IG86, IG88, JE and RG/IG100

The 2nd one will be the better one in the future if your JE will be maxed.

I personally would much prefer GG over RG/100. Gets the free JE given turn sicne he is a droid, has an AoE attack wehich will give him another free turn thanks to HK leader, more damage to make sure you take out the enemy cannons before they get chance to take out 86/88, basic counters dooku.

I would go for HK third since he is really just there for his droid leader ability, as well as his synergy with 88 since his debuffs increase 88s damage drastically.
  • AimingForGaming
    334 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Akster wrote: »
    I personally would much prefer GG over RG/100. Gets the free JE given turn sicne he is a droid

Gamorrean Guard is a droid? Whaaaaat? :tongue:
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    General Grievous of course =P
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    88 1st his max leader ability is killer and viable in non droid teams. HK is no slouch either and his max leader is the only option for a full droid team...so you need them both. But 88 1st simply for versatility and fact he is top notch dmg dealer.
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    88 1st his max leader ability is killer and viable in non droid teams. HK is no slouch either and his max leader is the only option for a full droid team...so you need them both. But 88 1st simply for versatility and fact he is top notch dmg dealer.

Excellent. Thanks.