Should I star up Obi Wan

2Next

Replies

• It really is a one trick pony but the nice thing is that there's not a lot of resource investment with this strategy. It's a hammer in your toolbox, not the answer to everything. Right now though, there are just a lot of nails.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Peldor13 wrote: »
    It's a dilldo in your toolbox, not the answer to everything.

fixed
  • Yes star him, and lvl him, but leave off the last 2 or 3 gear lvls and don't give him any health or protection mods. Only potency and speed and offence.
  • Apoc88
    259 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I think Bens basic should be changed. Instead of giving him evasion, have his basic grant turn meter to all other allies. Think that's a small change that makes a big difference.
  • I equip just enough gear to unlock abilities, equipped potency mods with little hp/protection.. Lvl to Lvl 72 to get all skills to Lvl 7. DO NOT promote him, keep at 4 star...

My best squad is still under 40k now, and I do not have wiggs... But with old Ben as leader I can best all the AOE metas on my shard.

I had issues finishing top 20, now can finish #1. My squad has 35knw, but can best 45knw metas...

Note, do not leave your old Ben squad up overnight, That low NW attracks attacks, I dropped from #4 in arena to 54 overnight....

Wimpy old Ben is a great counter to AOE teams.... Their attacks feed your tm, and will kill Ben.