High damage AOE characters

13Next

Replies

• WhipiT wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »
    WhipiT wrote: »
    I honestly think as crazy as it sounds an almost full order team is going to be beastly. Lots of turn manipulation, high health, hard and fast hitting. Will be months before I find out for sure.

Actually I have thought of that as well. And that's actually what I want to go for, but I'm not done with daka yet ( just got 50/100 to her 7*).

I do have 6* phasma, and 6* FOTP. Phasma ready to go, gearing FOTP now. Working on officer as soon as daka is done

Nice!!!! I think officer is going to bring FO synergy to the next level. I just kinda scratch my head at FO Stormtrooper tho. I farm his shards everyday anyway. But Im not sure why lol.

Not bothering with FO stormy. Reason why the other 2 will be Leia and lumi. Don't think I really need to explain why them 2.

• Breetai wrote: »
    Phasma is very strong as leader. If not for leader I wouldn't use her. Just today to take first place I did qgj special to call in an ally, this also procced phasma leader ability. So I had qgj, Leia, and sid all attack one little daka and she just melted away, this was the 1st attack in the fight. This has happened quite a bit.

As far as leader, why not keep sid but put boba as your leader? Boba leader ability +45% crit dmg + sid dots = ig 88 melting just about everyone. And boba can go before the healers and while his AoE is weak, he has a chance to apply ability block. Which could keep healers from healing and then pick off what ever is left.

What I think would work

Boba leader
    Sid
    Ig 88
    Poe ( han or even chewy, just keep everyone off ig 88 until he unloads )
    Poggle ( he even helps ig 88 even more and with him you should kill everything under 10k health in one AoE )

Thanks for the post. I have thought of boba as leader. But he only buffs your cri damage. So everyone on the team cri not as often as you would like. I still think Sid is a better leader.

Sid 88 Poe Vader Dooku that's a great team

• Thanks for the post. I have thought of boba as leader. But he only buffs your cri damage. So everyone on the team cri not as often as you would like. I still think Sid is a better leader.

Sid 88 Poe Vader Dooku that's a great team

The whole idea with boba leader is the fact 88 has high crit as is and poggle adding more special dmg. Give it a try and see. People really are undervaluing bobas leader ability, and how much some characters crit on thier own

As far as the other team. Not bad except for dooku. I'm just not a dooku fan as he is to easy to 1 shot.
  • Ive seen veers thrown out there. If u have sid and veers then consider vader as leader.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    My 3 that deal high AOE damage are Rey, Kylo, and Lumi especially when they are 7*.