Obi omega lead, broke?

J7000
2059 posts Member
So I was really getting sick of using Dooku, QGJ, Or Phasma as lead so was really excited about using Obi with some other TM type toons. I've really enjoyed him however I'm concerned his omega leadership ability could be totally ineffective or even possibly Grant less dodge than level 7.

Has anyone else omega'd his lead and noticed this? I'm open to my observations being based on bad RNG

Replies

• Options
    No his omega is fine. And works correctly .
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    So I was really getting sick of using Dooku, QGJ, Or Phasma as lead so was really excited about using Obi with some other TM type toons. I've really enjoyed him however I'm concerned his omega leadership ability could be totally ineffective or even possibly Grant less dodge than level 7.

Has anyone else omega'd his lead and noticed this? I'm open to my observations being based on bad RNG

I run an Old Ben lead but only level 7 leader ability. That would be pretty hard to quantify unless you recorded the results of 1,000+ attacks at level 7 and then 1,000+ attacks at Omega and compared the results. The couple matches we do every day really aren't of significant quantity, so you'd need to look at it on a longitudinal basis.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    No his omega is fine. And works correctly .

Ok thanks. Was just concerned due to some other ability bugs from the past
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »

I run an Old Ben lead but only level 7 leader ability. That would be pretty hard to quantify unless you recorded the results of 1,000+ attacks at level 7 and then 1,000+ attacks at Omega and compared the results. The couple matches we do every day really aren't of significant quantity, so you'd need to look at it on a longitudinal basis.

Yeah I get that. Thanks!