About to go Bob Knight

Blurryface
212 posts Member
edited May 2016
Not ONCE have you ever acknowledged what a mistake it is to have allowed players to precraft fear that now creates a huge gap between players that have done the same amount of work and spent the same time on this game. I'm level 79 and have one player at gear 9 while someone in arena has a team with close to 36000 power. The difference? All their toons appear to be gear 9 and 10. You guys can go pound sand for a terrible mistake and failure to acknowledge or address it. Tired of it!!

Replies

• Gear not fear
  • VeeDee
    140 posts Member
    Totally Agreed with you
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Not necessarily precrafted. I have five of the "unfarmable" furnaces and not one of them is precrafted. My whole arena team are G9 and Phasma will go G10 when I hit level 80 in a few days and none of them are precrafted. After 3 tier VII raids, some members of my guild are now able to craft the unfarmable Nubians and droid callers. A good number have got complete gear from tier VII too. Rewards below tier VII raids are bobbins but tier VII rewards are actually pretty good.
  • I have a level 7* 79 lumi stuck on gear 8 at 6373. They have a level 78 Lumi St 7228. My Rey is also a level higher and they have 600+ advantage. Horse hockey.
  • you sir are no Bob Knight.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    I was expecting a chair to hit my face after I clicked on this.
  • I've purchased three furnaces, had one pre craft caller, and almost ready to craft one from raid rewards. I'm not a big spender. 4 toons at gear 9. Two at almost 10. And two of those didn't require precraft gear to get to 9, with another two or three in waiting that don't require it either. I'm top 50 in arena, and the only reason I'm not top 10 is because I don't care much for wasting crystals on arena refreshes.

Stop complaining. You're just farming wrong toons and/or not using what you have, properly.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    DJJ wrote: »
    I was expecting a chair to hit my face after I clicked on this.

Or getting choked...
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • I'm top 20 in arena in a December shard so don't tell me I dont know how the game works. You precrafted which gave you immediate advantage in acquiring more. Why should you pay for something many others didn't have to?
  • 1QLbiP8.jpg

Perfect. That chair should be knocking someone out
  • 1QLbiP8.jpg

I wonder if he pre crafted that chair?
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yep.. pretty ticked at fighting g10 reys/RGs/Quiggles and just sitting slowly grinding for the next 6 months.

Precraft day shall never be forgotten.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • An advantage for 1 chara
    Blurryface wrote: »
    I'm top 20 in arena in a December shard so don't tell me I dont know how the game works. You precrafted which gave you immediate advantage in acquiring more. Why should you pay for something many others didn't have to?

So, what you're is, you have been playing as long as me - before the precraft fiasco, and your mad that you couldn't even (accidentally) precraft a droid caller? That's how I even managed to get one. It didn't give me an advantage at getting more. One character does not make a difference.

Blurryface, I don't care what you think. It's been months. not going to change. The horse is long since dead.
  • BWSkynobi wrote: »
    1QLbiP8.jpg

I wonder if he pre crafted that chair?

Naa, he farmed it. 50 pieces. Took two weeks.

• Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Not ONCE have you ever acknowledged what a mistake it is to have allowed players to precraft fear that now creates a huge gap between players that have done the same amount of work and spent the same time on this game. I'm level 79 and have one player at gear 9 while someone in arena has a team with close to 36000 power. The difference? All their toons appear to be gear 9 and 10. You guys can go pound sand for a terrible mistake and failure to acknowledge or address it. Tired of it!!

I didn't precraft, have a full squad of g9-10 u are in a bad guild
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    An advantage for 1 chara
    I'm top 20 in arena in a December shard so don't tell me I dont know how the game works. You precrafted which gave you immediate advantage in acquiring more. Why should you pay for something many others didn't have to?

So, what you're is, you have been playing as long as me - before the precraft fiasco, and your mad that you couldn't even (accidentally) precraft a droid caller? That's how I even managed to get one. It didn't give me an advantage at getting more. One character does not make a difference.

Blurryface, I don't care what you think. It's been months. not going to change. The horse is long since dead.

NEVER FORGIVE
  • The 'Indiana Hoosier' Bob Knight or the 'Texas Tech' Bob Knight? "Hey Knight"
  • Is his wife "knight rider"?
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    All the precrafters spent a lot of crystal getting what they did. That was a risk.

Such is life. It's unfair sometimes. Go outside and get some sun, and don't feel bad if your not #1