Poggle vs Phasma first? after Luminara at Galaxy War

Yodavader
121 posts Member
edited January 2016
I have Poggle 4★ and Phasma 4★.
Some days later, if I finish collecting Lumi's shards, Which shard of both is better to collect for Arena competition?

Replies

• What team are you running now?
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    That's actually a very tough choice if you have them both at 4* with everything else equal...

Poggle brings extra oomph to your damage, but can be negated by a debuffer... he does have a high chance on an ability block on his basic.. Best used if you have a lot of droids on your team, but still useful to up the damage of your team.. just be wary of debuffers, as they will negate him, fortunately very few people carry these in their teams

Phasma... brings a fair bit of utility in the sense she speeds up your team and can slow down the opposition... Well timed use of her abilities can change a match quite significantly. if you are running a lot of First Order characters, she makes them all a lot stronger as many depend on advantage to have bonus effects.

Hope this helps with your choice... both are good choices, and will depend on how you have your roster developed thus far
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Skye wrote: »
    That's actually a very tough choice if you have them both at 4* with everything else equal...

Poggle brings extra oomph to your damage, but can be negated by a debuffer... he does have a high chance on an ability block on his basic.. Best used if you have a lot of droids on your team, but still useful to up the damage of your team.. just be wary of debuffers, as they will negate him, fortunately very few people carry these in their teams

Phasma... brings a fair bit of utility in the sense she speeds up your team and can slow down the opposition... Well timed use of her abilities can change a match quite significantly. if you are running a lot of First Order characters, she makes them all a lot stronger as many depend on advantage to have bonus effects.

Hope this helps with your choice... both are good choices, and will depend on how you have your roster developed thus far

I bought Droid pack but not developed them and I don't have First Order except for Klyo Ren 4☆.

And in my server, many people have Old Ben.
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    What team are you running now?

Das sidius,Luminara,Phasma,JC,Ren

and in the bench, sister pack and droid pack does not work in the Arena now and recently I got Poggle 4☆.
  • i personally love phasma's extra attacks... but a poggle droid team is rutless
  • ruthless... time to go to bed bar... ur drunk
  • barstool wrote: »
    i personally love phasma's extra attacks... but a poggle droid team is rutless

So it is difficult to decide.
  • If you have any plans to experiment with Phasma, star her up and keep Poggle at 4*. I use Poggle in my main team, but have him kept at 4* atm while I farm other stuff for the time being. He is really only used for his buff, which will be the same at 4* and 7*.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Phasma really opens your eyes with some of the amazing assists that can be pulled off. It's not uncommon at all to get double assists at all when attacking with dooku or fives or fotp.

Makes for a fun team. Long term in working on 7* phasma led team with fotp,dooku,ren and fives
  • Tak wrote: »
    Phasma really opens your eyes with some of the amazing assists that can be pulled off. It's not uncommon at all to get double assists at all when attacking with dooku or fives or fotp.

Makes for a fun team. Long term in working on 7* phasma led team with fotp,dooku,ren and fives

Drop dooku and add sid, vader or a healer because dooku is hard to farm to 7* and hes really underwhelming. With sid you still get speed and he hits harder
  • I'm currently working towards a Droid team with Poggle.

HK leader
    Poggle
    Poe

Poe is the fastest tank in the game with a taunt and I believe the fourth fastest character when he is geared up (138 speed I believe). He can taunt and keep your Droids alive while they massacre.

I geared up Lumi and Sid to 7*, I am now working towards this team. I have all of them at 4* currently. I don't see any Droid teams in the top 25 in my server usually, it will be fun to change it up. Running the current meta gets boring and stale, I like to be different and try to come up with different strats.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    I want to invest in droids as well but I'm waiting untill next patch. Finishing my phasma led team first