Some ideas on characters and ways to improve the game

Fher
188 posts Member
edited May 2016
Can we please have a general feedback sections? Thanks

The following is a compiled list of improvements the community has expressed they want plus some of my own. Hopefully the devs will take a look at these and give it some thought.

Spaceships: We've been talking about these for a while. We would like to, at least, have an idea whether you're working on these or not or will it ever come to fruition. Not going to elaborate too much on this because it's a no brainer, just do it!

Revan: In most of the polls here, Revan finds himself at the top of the list of most wanted character, yet they keep giving us anything, but what we want. Another no brainer here devs. At the very least give us more Sith Lords, tired of them jedies taking over the game :tongue:
Others have mentioned we'd be very happy with character additions like Darth Bane (or any other reliable Sith healer), Starkiller, Jedi Luke, R2D2, General Kenobi, Mother Talzin, Tarfful, Wicket, etc. Gamorrean Guard, Jawa Engineer, and Echo were not desirable characters, we really needed another clone, so thanks for that, but we asked for Cody and Tup. We urge you listen to your players.

New achievements: Well since you're obviously not giving us Vader shard in shard shop, can we have new achievements? This is not my idea, this has been a demand for months now. Another no brainer.

GW: Yes, it's this topic again. GW is broken again. my first node is 75, then all 80s gear 10-11 in every node after that. A few things here on GW:

1. Make it challenging, but not utterly frustrating that it's so time consuming and almost impossible to beat.

2. Make it 6 nodes instead of 12. What's the point in grinding 12 nodes of agony? Just make them 6 with twice the rewards, problem solved. Will save us a lot of time and frustration.

3. Add omega materials to rewards, even one will suffice.

Item Inventory: So they took away the ability to sell extra items we don't need, again they fixed something that wasn't broken, but here are a few things on items:

1. Allow us to see which and how many items of each we have, like an item inventory of some sort, even if we can't sell them.

2. If we can't sell our items can you at least allow us to upgrade the 300+ even 500+ in some of the useless items that are just collecting dust, and on this subject, can we upgrade ability materials on a 2:1 ratio? This has been brought up before and we have just been ignored. I sit at 200+ ability 1 materials, if I could upgrade them to level 2 that'd be 100, to level 3 (purple) that'd be 50, and to omega 25. Same with items, I should be able upgrade droid callers from 3 to 4 to 5 maybe a different ratio 2:1, 3:1, etc. You do that and I'll be a happy camper.

3. Actually yeah, let us sell our extra items.

Bronzium packs: Can we please have rewards according to our levels and needs? If you're not going to do what I suggested with item upgrades, at least give us items according to our level. What am I supposed to do with a 759 Mk 1 BlasTech Weapon Mods? And to add insult to injury you keep giving us worthless items when I need mk5 furnaces and droid callers. Really? come on!

Someone also suggested we get upgrades on bronzium packs, make them 1000 ally points for a guaranteed purple gear and please no more mk5 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage I have 200+ of those and no use for them. Give us useful things.

Transparency of stats: You've mentioned that you're going to give us some clarification on this, but we're still waiting. We need to know how dodge vs evasion vs deflection works. Also how does Defense Up and Attack Up work? Most competitive games make it so that Defense Up means 50% more defense, which also means you take HALF damage as you usually would. Attack Up is the opposite 50% Attack, which means you do DOUBLE damage as you usually would.

Testing/Training Arena: Can we please test our toons in a Testing/Training Arena (vs comp) and also pvp with guild mates? Please? PLEASE? Clash Royale has this feature, how hard can it be?

Remove hard battles attempt cap: So what's the point on these caps when the energy needed is so expensive anyways and the more people use energy the more money you make, so it doesn't make any sense, it's just another frustration to add to the plenty of other frustration you give us in bad design.

Client restart notifications: What is so extremely urgent that needs to be updated RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW !!! Can you consolidate your updates and let us know when they're happening? Can you listen to your player base that you're messing up arena fights, rancor raids, etc, etc? I think we have a right to know what the update was, please improve your communication, this is not the first time we ask for this.

Gambits For those unfamiliar with Final Fantasy 12 gambits, read here: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gambits

Can we have a means to give your squads a set of rules and how we want them to defend since your AI is so flawed? I want my Yoda to ONLY use Battle Meditation when he has Foresight ONLY!!!! Let us try different combinations and if they don't work, we'd have noone to blame but ourselves, but we can keep trying until we find our own strat.

Skip button This feature would help a lot when we have multiple characters at 100% TM, but you want to use Daka (to stun) before you use GS or any other character. It's my TM I should be able to control when and who can use it.

Ok well that's all I can think of for now. I know not everyone will agree with these, but most players will agree with at least one of the items listed above. Please give it some thought and I welcome feedback.

My original post was here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/41314/how-to-improve-swgoh#latest

Replies

• Misogi
    21 posts Member
    Starkiller would be awesome
  • Mostly ok
  • Currently our guild has attempted HAAT twice recently and we have failed to complete the raid. It would be nice if we could have some practice attempts on ALL possible raids. Maybe spend 50 crystals and you get 5-10 practice attempts on a phase on whichever raid you would like to practice. You can also retreat as long as all 5 of your characters haven't attacked yet. It would be nice to see this practice of phases come to SWGOH, please, and thank you.