5* Dooku

rotam
120 posts Member
After more than a month finally I promoted dooku to 5*. Should I continue farming him? There are stronger characters for arena, now I have 4* IG-86 close to 5* and soon will unlock HK-47, but I dont like to face a dooku while attacking, he always cause some trouble. Also consider the shards drop rate, it could take 2 months to promote him to 6* if nothing changes..
what should u do?

Replies

• Options
    Absolutely!!! Do not stop farming him. I have him close to 6* and farm his nodes till max, then reset them and farm them again everyday. He is still one of the most well rounded xharacters in the game. Most have already phased him out of there line up..big mistake. At 70 and at 7* I think he is going to be a beast.
  • Options
    i farm him daily... worst drop rate ever.... will farm him till 7
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    Options
    yeah, thats what i was thinking, just hope they put shards in some Cantina battle
  • Options
    Taking a few months to farm a character to 7* isnt that bad. Most dont even farm hard nodes...at all. They will feel that mistake at 70 in a few months when they are stuck with nothing but arena, GW and cantina rewards for a squad and are getting rolled by 7 * hard to farm characters.
  • Options
    Dooku is more of a long term project. He's kinda viable even at 5* in a sea full of 7*. With his stacked kit, his speed and utility he can always find a spot in a squad. His anti-Jedi abilities will almost always find a target, no matter what the current meta is. Since this is Star Wars after all, Jedi will always be relevant. And thus Dooku will always be relevant.
    Who knows what the new cap and gear levels might bring. Maybe he gets more HP at G8 or he could maybe even go to G9 since his promotion to G8 is at 62, while others like JC for example will be stuck at level 70 G8 and thus have a gear advantage on the rest. Just like Tie Pilot has now. Not to mention that his Leader Skill will give the WHOLE squad 15 % Evasion! The offense up is just icing on the cake. Could be possible to create new squads and synergies around that with more new toons to come. ( As of now just Sid + Dooku lead --> Sid has 50 % Evasion against Jedi attacks, could already be the basis for a decent squad )
    All in all he's very worth the 72 daily energy. Farm him. All the way. I don't think you will be disappointed.
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I gave up farming for him quite a long time ago :(
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    rotam wrote: »
    yeah, thats what i was thinking, just hope they put shards in some Cantina battle

Let's hope they don't. If you had the patience to grind him out and put that much of your resources into him it would be a shame if everyone stared him for free in cantina.