Nee Omega events

Well, just like with everything else, they upped the difficulty on the Omega round... Since they apparently believe that EVERYONE Has ALL their characters to MAX LEVEL, so on a specific event where THEY (EA) pick who is eligible to fight in it, shouldn't be a problem knocking out them bosses... Right?

No, get real EA... We don't have all max characters regardless of out Player Level. I really just don't understand your disconnect with the reality to the majority of your player base.

This First event is for Rebels... Well guess what, I've been so busy focusing on Jedi to get Yoda up to 7 (Which literally takes months) that I have hardly ever touched ANY Rebels. And I'm sure other events will lean to another faction that people never brought up because they focused somewhere else.

So is this the trend? **** your players off by punishing them in drastically increasing the difficulty vs a randomly selected group to which a player may have never built up? Yes, that what you did.

I've questioned this before many times and it bares repeating... Do you even play test your own game? Without maxed toons? Do you ever listen to your players? Or ask dor opinions first before working on or deploying something new? Those answers are probably all NO.

Here's a tip, FIX what you have before you plunge into new content or players will be gone before you reach your "End game".

Replies

• stohelit
    149 posts Member

The third level omega events were ridiculously hard.
    The entry requirements in no way reflected the difficulty for the third level.
    For saturdays event I had a 7 star Phasma with purple gear and 4 star Jawa and Kylo.
    The first two levels were easy, the last one - impossible.
    Similarly in the event fighting the clones.
    I had characters which considerably exceeded the entry requirements, but I didn't stand a chance.
    (Level 8 gear, 5 stars, etc.)

Please make the entry requirements/descriptions more reasonably fit the difficulty.
    (Makes it clear there is no point spending time trying to prepare for these events, since
    unless you have all the characters with lots of stars, high ability and high gear, it is pointless.)
  • Well you do know the Omegas are things you don't even get until you are level 80 right? Having an event where you can get a few early is a bonus. Getting a few extra Omegas is the bonus for those that are level 80. When you reach level 80, honestly most of the omega events will be cake. I basically soloed saturdays with Rey and 2 low chars, and I completed sundays with Kylo and 2 low chars. When you reach 80 these will be easy, have patience.
  • stohelit wrote: »
    For saturdays event I had a 7 star Phasma with purple gear and 4 star Jawa and Kylo.
    I had characters which considerably exceeded the entry requirements, but I didn't stand a chance.

Please make the entry requirements/descriptions more reasonably fit the difficulty.
    (Makes it clear there is no point spending time trying to prepare for these events, since
    unless you have all the characters with lots of stars, high ability and high gear, it is pointless.)

Seriously? I beat yesterday's with 5 star Rey, Poe and RT. Gear 7 for Rey and Poe, gear 5 for RT.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    stohelit wrote: »

Seriously? I beat yesterday's with 5 star Rey, Poe and RT. Gear 7 for Rey and Poe, gear 5 for RT.

Well that may br problem, good lvl/star chars for him but bad chars for him. If he have different chars at same lvl...
    It is mame as in arena/gw - with your best 5 you cant defeat them, but your second line with some upgrading are able to defeat them with ease.