What PVP server are you on?

I see alot of post and comments about people's server's top players being maxed out with amazing characters. However, in my server, the best guy is a level 50 with a 5 star Boba Fett and level 6 gear.
This leads me to ask you which server are you part of and how well-equipped are the top players. (Who may be you)
I am not entire sure how servers work, but I know I am in the Central Time Zone.

Replies

• There are many servers. On my the top player is RAID and my top players are all nearly maxed (6 if not 7 stars, purple gear)
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Darivon
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Actually i think there is only one server which is seperated into different "shards" / buckets. This is the reason why you can have different allies from different "Shards".
    The "Shard" you are placed on is not dependent on your time zone but rather on your joining date.
    Means they fill one bucket with players / accounts till its full and open then another bucket with new players / accounts.
    All of the people you see on your Leaderboard joined at approximately the same time as you did.
  • Darivon wrote: »
    Actually i think there is only one server which is seperated into different "shards" / buckets. This is the reason why you can have different allies from different "Shards".
    The "Shard" you are placed on is not dependent on your time zone but rather on your joining date.
    Means they fill one bucket with players / accounts till its full and open then another bucket with new players / accounts.
    All of the people you see on your Leaderboard joined at approximately the same time as you did.

Oh, That makes alot of sense.
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    I am in a pretty boosted one where I doubt I will ever be able to break 200 which is fine by me since I only care about getting at least 400 tokens a day to get a character's shards.

Right now I am 318 with 14938 power, level 55 and checking out my opponents, I have almost everyone I can face at 15.3k or higher and level 56 or higher.