Could you beat Omega event Bespin Tier 3?

2Next

Replies

• Yes
    Please don't make these events any easier. I am sick of people crying on the forum and getting their way. This is coming from someone who won't be able to compete in tomorrow's omega event.
  • Veritasum
    753 posts Member
    I don't see an option for "not yet." So I don't see how this poll represents a fair enough portion nof the community.
  • Yes
    Please don't make these events any easier. I am sick of people crying on the forum and getting their way. This is coming from someone who won't be able to compete in tomorrow's omega event.

I was hardly able to compete today, and actually failed several times, until I threw in a low level Rebel (Leia) for cannon fodder. AI focused on her, letting Lando and Akbar go to work.
  • AceCV
    993 posts Member
    No
    I can't do it cause GS isn't worked in my roster. The 3 chars i have avaiable for omega only one (Poogle) is +70 so is normal that i miss this one. Probably will be my only miss in the 6 events.
  • No
    So yeah, everyone saying it's easy have focused on rebels and they're all skilled up... Congrats, now do an event with troops you were not so focused on... Suddenly the reality will sink in and you die the first round of tier 3. Not to mention, the vast majority are not whales like the guy above posting his all 7* set of toons. Again congrats... Now how much money did you waste on this game? LOL... Don't lie.
  • No
    No.

It's quite difficult for those without high-end characters in these categories. I had 3 characters at around 2500 strength each and they died during wave two of the omega round. Strategy can't overcome it. Using my high-end characters had they been available, sure, it would have been a cinch. But not knowing what characters will be required beforehand, it sucks when omega is hard for mid-level toons. And you need omega once you're mid-70s, so that is why someone like me is unhappy with the omega difficulty.
  • No
    Basically, if they make 3-star requirements for an event, it should be doable for 3-star characters at mid-to-high levels. This isn't. That is why it feels unfair, and why some are "whining" about it. Seriously, I wish some of you players would think outside your shoes.
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Two days and I can only get close to beating it. Need a few million credits so I can lvl up some toons. Ugh
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth