Please Look At Tarkin

He has, potentially, a great kit, but he needs more Potency. That's all I would ask for.

Replies

• Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Tarkin has about the best kit in game in my opinion, just potency is his issue.

I read that his potency goes up to 130% at gear 10 which is great, but his potency should be going up with every lvl not just one big jump at 10.
  • M3rwin
    6 posts Member
    I absolutely agree with the poster. My Grand Muffin has such awesome abilities, but lacks the potency to to apply them. His AOE is rather weak too, but I'd happily settle for his stare down working. He would be a good Empire version of Old Ben, squishier, but more damage out put
  • Slayer
    46 posts Member
    I am very disappointed with this toon. You guys made a big deal about adding him to the Arena Store. I spent a month getting him to 7* gear 8 with level 7 abilities. I have used him out of maybe 40+ uses I have only seen his Ultimate Firepower work once. If I knew that he was so bad I would of focused on farming Ackbar instead.

Please fix him so I can use him.
  • Slayer
    46 posts Member
    After reading all of these posts it looks like we aren't the only ones asking for him to just simply have working abilities.