Do you buy all the items in shipments?

This game is really bad in showing what items are needed. In Heroes charge you would click on item and it would show who needs it or at least show a sort of symbol on the item showing one of your toons need it or something.

I have no idea if I need the items that are in shipments and I don't wanna start writing down the name and check every character...

Replies

• Raves
    56 posts Member
    Yes, every time. They might not be needed early on, but most of them are the items you need to finish up a lot of the purple gear. It's easier to buy them than to farm them for sure.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    They cost so little there is no point in not buying them. Plus you have to buy then to work toward the achievment that rewards vader shards. Its a no brainer :)
    In the wirds of sidious........... DO IT
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Ofc
  • Absolutely. No reason not to. It's like 10-15k a day, which you easily get for completing all dailys. I don't know if I need them, but I'm sure someone will need it at some point. And as mentioned, you need to for Vader shards.
  • Ya you could also buy just to do the daily. Anyway I just find their item system really poor. Zero information on items as to who needs them.
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    Yes the item system is the poorest design I have encountered in app game. The sorting is also terrible.

That said, I usually buy them all too.
  • Yes
  • Due to the crappy UI and not being able to track exactly what items you need, err on the side of caution and buy everything every time. Energy to farm vs. the RNG is harder to come by than credits...
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.