Character feedback

Ello_Asty
562 posts Member
These are just my feelings and suggestions. I am not the expert, but I appreciate this being heard and considered. Thanks!

Resistance Pilot, Resistance Trooper, and First Order Tie Pilot all need to be looked at. They took the biggest hits in the protection update when they were not widely used to begin with. I think RP should be speedy where the others should hit harder. I'm talking Leia like speed here. FOTP could keep his damage with added protection and/or health. Trooper just needs a boomstick. Just tossing out some ideas.

Boba Fett is weak and really doesn't seem to fit his lore.

RG doesn't fit the lore of an empire protector and assassin. He is a meatbag that protects everyone and pokes people with a cattle prod. Overall, tanks have improved a lot but some still have a ways to go. Poe being unnerfed would be huge.

Greedo - have his thermal explode at the end of an enemies first turn rather than the beginning of the second. Either his crit rating needs to go up or his health needs to go up. Maybe he can give himself crit up on his turns - 30% chance or something?

Nute Gunray - His thermal is just bad. I'd actually like his special to make a random ally go stealth. It fits the lore of him being a sneaky **** and works with his leadership ability.

Hoth Rebel Soldier - I have no idea. Never seen him. Only farmable on one hard node? Put him in GW shipments, maybe?

There are quite a few more but these one are the ones that come to mind first and foremost.
☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi