More character help

UncleRick01
4 posts Member
edited January 2016
I've been browsing around through here trying to learn and figure out character combos and what not for every aspect of the game. I've got myself to level 46 and I've come to understand I'm getting to where I need to start having those solid teams to progress smoothly. As of this moment I have:

4*-
Savage Opress - Gear 5
Talia - Gear 5
Chewie - Gear 4
3*-
Poe- Gear 5
Phasma - Gear 4
Jawa - Gear 3
2*-
JC - Gear 4
Royal Guard - Gear 5
Ahsoka - Gear 4
1*-
FO Tie Pilot - Gear 4
Geonosian - Gear 4

Now from my reading I know I've wasted time on some of these for leveling, gear, etc. But with what I have I need to figure out what would work best for upgrading to get who I need to go forward. This morning I switched my arena team around and plan to do the same for GW to:

(Leader) - Phasma
Poe
Chewie
Opress
Talia

It seems to work really well, but I'd rather be good then lucky. Any help on who to upgrade, who to get, and how to set them up would be greatly appericiated.

Also, those 5 are the characters I'm focused on at the moment. Since I got Phasma that's where my farming is at. I feel like I can control with Poe and Chewie but don't have the damage to back them up. I want to get my TIE Pilot in the line up but don't want to loose the heals from Talia.
Post edited by UncleRick01 on