HPit & NAAT looking for daily players who have normal lives too

Prev1
MohPai_PaiHuShih
176 posts Member
edited August 2017
OWEN FAMILY BBQ
uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

Come join the BBQ! We are a HPIT & NAAT CST guild but most are in PST timezone on the verge of completing HAAT. Our guild has recently renewed it’s overall focus and directives to make the completion of HAAT a priority in preparation for territory battles. As such we are looking to have a smaller guild merge into ours and are willing to clear less than consistent players to do it.

Things we are NOT:

1) Interested in giant conglomerate alliances. It is not our style. May work for some but we are about the guild “family” over network. We want to know our guys and build our squads together. Not be with one group one day then have our tight knit team separated to accommodate a newly incorporated guild the next. Yes there is strength in numbers but there is also enjoyment of the game in simplicity.

2) Micromanage heavy – if you are a daily player and hit at least 360 energy a day you are what we are looking for. We don’t care if you are F2P, Dolphin, Whale, or other manner of sea creature type player (my patronis is a stag) – we just want participation and communication. Territory battles benefit the group that works as a unit. So we will be constantly pulling inactive players.

3) Militant about activity. Life gets in the way. The things I mentioned about are participation and COMMUNICATION. If you are not playing for a few days due to work, kids, wife, girlfriend, a concert, partying hard, burnout from the game or shark week marathons. It’s ok in our book so long as you respect the group enough to send a message.

4) Dictatorship. All decisions pass through our 8 person officer structure. That gives plenty of places to voice your concerns as well as a lot of perspective. All members attitudes and opinions matter. Our top players could easily jump into HAAT and ditch the lower half of the guild. We don’t because when we started OFB we wanted to have a group build together. Plain and simple. Didn’t want to sell out then…won’t sell out now.

5) Not Patriots fans…but we’d love some to create trash talk.

Things we ARE:

1) In need of consistent and communicative players. Daily players who enjoy the grind and like to talk strategy. We are a LINE group and expect communication in that forum. Doesn’t mean you have to chatter – just means that it needs to be an option for officers to get in touch with you and for you to be in our Announcement chat.

2) Work with the group. We break the HAAT goal down by phase. Each player takes a goal team for a certain phase that has a need then pushes that teams gear and mods to their max potential before moving on to another. That’s it – they still put time into arena and other areas but they focus their efforts.

3) Pretty lax overall. Most of our members are in their mid-thirties and have kids, wife, and jobs. So – we don’t all live sleep and breath swgoh. But we all put in our daily grind.

4) Hilarious – just ask us.

Guild Basics:

24 hour zero HP for HPIT & NAAT raids

Rotating raid schedule for multiple time zones. We find this the most fair.

LINE CHAT GUILD – some of us have Discord but older farts like me (37) just find LINE easier.

We build up lower units so if you are not HPIT or HAAT ready but are focused we want YOU
Open to strategy ideas: If you did something you liked in the last guild we want to hear about it if you think it helps. Bring it to everyone – but be ready to debate. If the idea isn’t received that doesn’t mean you are not being listened to.

Territory battles bring the need for consistency. We also don’t want to churn good players just because they can’t do 600/600. We don’t all have millions to spend on crystals (we’re not models).

CONTACT INFO IF INTERESTED
PAIHUSHIH
951-953-995
https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/
Post edited by MohPai_PaiHuShih on

Replies

• Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Shouldnt it be Lars family bbq? I assume your name is referring to Luke's family being roasted by storm troopers?
  • Options
    Maybe we should edit...but we figured most remember Owen since Luke yelled it so much
  • Options
    I love barbecue pass me some sweet baby Rey's
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Great name
  • Options
    No seriously this is delicious
  • Options
    @Davidwbjr76 Sweet Pun
  • Options
    No seriously this is delicious

Lol
  • Options
    Bump. Looking for lost souls or anyone who feels their guild isn't building them up
  • Options
    I come here for the coleslaw, it's bumpin!!
  • MohPai_PaiHuShih
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Owen Family BBQ

Did you begin a guild and lose interest?
    Has your guild lost it's leader?
    Are you looking to merge because you want to just play and contribute and not worry about strategy or politics?

Our guild is looking for serious players who want to have fun as a TEAM. We are in the process of one merge and will still be looking to fill spots after for serious players who contribute daily.

We are a new guild that believes in raiding as a group. All of us have left guilds with officers and leaders that didn't pay attention to the lower ranks. Some of us are high 70's, others are in the mid 50's. It's about building everyone up to even!

No minimums, but maximum player involvement is required. We expect all players to build their entire character list deep and even. Not looking for one team wonders. PM me or seek out Moh Pai player code 582-174-493 &/or PaiHuShih 951-953-995

We are small but fierce and serious. We want people to join who wish to grind until we make it to the top. Our goal is to take every person to T7 with 25 7* or above.
    owens-bbq-logo-bg-black.jpg
  • Options
    Bump, still looking for players!
  • Kallis
    34 posts Member
    Options
    This sounds similar to the guild I just started. I'm at level 80 but am more interested in helping others rise their own squads. Maybe we could merge guilds? I'm at just over a dozen members in our guild, how many in yours?
  • MohPai_PaiHuShih
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    [PM'D YOU AND ALTERED THIS POST
  • MohPai_PaiHuShih
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Owen Family BBQ

Are you looking to merge because you want to just play and contribute and not worry about strategy or politics?

Our guild is looking for serious players who want to have fun as a TEAM. We are in the process of one merge and will still be looking to fill spots after for serious players who contribute daily.

We are a new guild that believes in raiding as a group. All of us have left guilds with officers and leaders that didn't pay attention to the lower ranks. Some of us are high 70's, others are in the mid 50's. It's about building everyone up to even!

No minimums, but maximum player involvement is required. We expect all players to build their entire character list deep and even. Not looking for one team wonders. PM me or seek out Moh Pai player code 582-174-493 &/or PaiHuShih 951-953-995

We are small but fierce and serious. We want people to join who wish to grind until we make it to the top. Our goal is to take every person to T7 with 25 7* or above.

PUNCH & PIE! (more people will come if you say punch & pie)

PM, REPLY, or ALLY request MOHPAI 582-174-493 or PAIHUSHIH 951-953-995
  • Options
    Bump, new guild still looking for players who want to grow
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    bump, Looking to keep these sweet beats hittin
  • Options
    Fist Bump
  • Options
    Fist bump
  • Options
    bump, trying to get this group off the ground
  • Options
    keeps it bumpin
  • MohPai_PaiHuShih
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Owen Family BBQ

Come for the raids...stay for the family

No minimums, but maximum player involvement is expected. We will want all players to build their entire character list deep and even. Not looking for one team wonders. PM me or seek out Moh Pai player code 582-174-493 &/or PaiHuShih 951-953-995

We are small but fierce and serious. We want people to join who wish to work together until we make it to the top. Our goal is to take every person to T7 with 25 7* or above.

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • hahaha
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, am looking for an active guild.
    Would u still be interested in taking in more ppl? Such as myself? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Hi, we're 40/50 at the moment, so space for 10. Must be t5 ready, we run back to back t5 raids, taking an average of 2 days per raid.

F2P welcome, we're quite laid back and democratic, prefer guidelines for success to rules & regulations.

My line ID is ghostfeather. Either find me there or pm me here if you're interested.

Ally code is 464-935-128 if you want to add me
  • Options
    bump
  • MohPai_PaiHuShih
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Bump, our numbers are growing to mid thirties and full of producers! Still looking for people that want to work as a team. Semper Fidelis
  • Options
    Bump, our numbers are growing to mid thirties and full of producers! Still looking for people that want to work as a team. Semper Fidelis