how many Han Solo shards do you have?

Prev1345
AlwaysABigerFish
1175 posts Member
edited May 2016
Anyone who has any shards for Han Solo please share how many you have, I'm curious as to who has the most and how many they have

Replies

• Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    None, I really hope at some point they include him in some other format.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    I'll probably grab some within a month or two. Seems like forever, but meh... I'm a casual player. :)
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    17 :)
  • Haydigan
    414 posts Member
    None yet, but hoping to get the ball rolling by about August
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Maximum possible should be 100 right now, but I doubt anyone has that many (1st place in 10 heroic raids).

Edit: I'm at 13
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    We'll be unlocking him this week =)
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Naecabon wrote: »

Thanks to TI we will finally see his kit
  • darkside
    287 posts Member
  • None, my guild is lower level(but I'm level 76).
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Zero. I suck at life.
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    I'm still waiting for my first one... when are we doing heroic?
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member

Congratulations
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    52, unlocking this week seems kinda fishy comsodering no guild is close to 15 heroics completed......
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    52, unlocking this week seems kinda fishy comsodering no guild is close to 15 heroics completed......

We've done something like 11 heroics this cycle and we will be at 15ish by the end of this weekend, plus we have two guilds...
  • 5 in Two raids. Get another 2 or 3 after we finish tonight. It will be awhile.
  • Naecabon wrote: »

We've done something like 11 heroics this cycle and we will be at 15ish by the end of this weekend, plus we have two guilds...
    I'm really glad I don't have anyone from your guild on my shard. I have a few whales, but no people that have spent a year's worth of car payments
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member

I have to disagree sadly, you can do 15 per month. That's 150 shards for the top rank if he is consistent.
  • Oobydoob
    229 posts Member
    Nah, it's easy to unlock him. Flip one person between guilds and you can do 6 heroics a week. 2.5 weeks to unlock.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Lambi wrote: »

I have to disagree sadly, you can do 15 per month. That's 150 shards for the top rank if he is consistent.

You can technically do as many raids as you want to. 15 a month is a baseline for 50 turn ins a day, sure.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    It'll take awhile and I'm not sure if I want to mess up my already limited 5-seat round table.
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    53 and it makes me sad it will take forever to get him to seven stars. The shard drops should have been equal if we are competing for other rewards.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member

What does 2 guilds have anything to do with it? It's not like you can get more shards with 2 guilds than with 1...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »

What does 2 guilds have anything to do with it? It's not like you can get more shards with 2 guilds than with 1...

Sure you can. Raid in one guild, leave and go in the other guild and then raid in that guild. That's twice the shards.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    It's called guild hopping and a few Chinese players are rushing their Solo shards by doing it. There's a good chance they may beat us this week. It's a close race!
  • Naecabon wrote: »
    It's called guild hopping and a few Chinese players are rushing their Solo shards by doing it. There's a good chance they may beat us this week. It's a close race!

That reminds me of the Chinese gold farmers from every other game. They're very good at getting a task done efficiently!
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

That reminds me of the Chinese gold farmers from every other game. They're very good at getting a task done efficiently!

Admittedly we should have been doing it these passed few weeks ourselves, we've just been lazy. It'll get done this week though, it's either them or us guaranteed by sometime during the weekend.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member

What so since they did it now it's ok? Why not just have 3 guilds to switch between! That sounds fair to me
This discussion has been closed.