Rancor eating toons early

I don't know if this is triggered by an action or not, but on 4 occasions on a level 6 raid, the rancor has eaten my toons before the round meter is expired. The last battle he ate 3 toons in 5 rounds.
My last toon was snatched before I could retreat when he had just eaten one the round before...
Thx

Jay StarSlicer

Replies

• No, it seems it's most certainly a bug, I posted about this last week. In every raid I've been in, the rancor manages to devour a toon while the cooldown counter still shows 5 or 6, ie. Yesterday's T5, I finished off the pork, watched the cut screen where the rancor came through the door. Everyone got a quick go, then BAM! He grabs QGJ, Devour! First attack, Not slam, no roar, Devour! He slammed After. Apparently the dev team can't seem to find time to fix any of the bugs (if it wasn't already apparent the fact they can't seem to test any of thier updates before dropping these updates all the while expecting the customers to find their screw-ups) cause they're too busy counting their money
  • you must have been wearing bacon
  • Yess! Out of my 5 battles of raiding today, I had 4 toons that were eaten when the countdown still said 2-3 on it... Rancor would devour a toon at 2-3 countdown then it would go back to 5.. then it would devour again at 2-3 then go back to 5...

Infuriating..