Fives quad attack again

Kalcor
92 posts Member
I thought this bug was addressed? Is he suppose to attack a character 4 consecutive times?

Replies

• Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    No, with omega it's suppose to be 8 times
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Yes, if the toon has slow before he attacks. So if you have slow attack him, he counters back twice. Then it's his turn and he hits twice.

If you don't have slow prior to the counter or attack he doesn't get his second attack.
  • It's still a possible scenario. If your character has speed down, and you attack him before it's his turn, then he'll counter 2 shot, then attack you with 2 shots. 4 total.
    What was fixed was him being able to 2 shot you in the same move that he debuffs you. So in one move, he would give you speed down, then shot you again cause he gave you speed down. Now speed down must be present before he attacks you in order for him to get the second shot. So if he shots and gives you speed down, he won't shot again until next turn.
  • If dooku has speed down and double attacks fives, fives will counter, counter, bonus. Then if it's his turn right after, he will attack, and then bonus attack. Totaling 5. It can happen, I had fives vs fives one on one the other day in arena and it was like 5 or 6 attacks each. He's not bugged, it's actually less severe than dooku's bonus attacks
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Kalcor wrote: »
    I thought this bug was addressed? Is he suppose to attack a character 4 consecutive times?

They are looking into this. They've thought about removing his basic and giving him a mop and trash can lid.
  • Kalcor wrote: »

They are looking into this. They've thought about removing his basic and giving him a mop and trash can lid.

That's the best thing I've ever seen
  • If dooku has speed down and double attacks fives, fives will counter, counter, bonus. Then if it's his turn right after, he will attack, and then bonus attack. Totaling 5. It can happen, I had fives vs fives one on one the other day in arena and it was like 5 or 6 attacks each. He's not bugged, it's actually less severe than dooku's bonus attacks

That's nice. I am working on 5s now. It will be very interesting to see him work like that.
    How does he works again rancor.
  • @Jedi2407 awful in T7 because he has awful potency. Fives will never land a speed down on the rancor, it just won't happen as the tenacity is too high.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Paired with Phasma or RG he does okay as they land speed down for him
  • I haven't gone above T6 in the raids but I can say that I'd does seem like his speed down is landing a lot less than it used to in the raids. Phasma is a big help and I plan on giving Vader an omega for his AOE and that will also apply speed down
  • Ya I too noticed today in Tier 5 today that 5s speed down is far less than what it is in GW.
    Very frustrating to see that potency has become so important all of a sudden.